The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's always something 
laugh.gif

JB knows better not to give us a quality model true to OG detail. Who gon kop in three years? Complaining is legit and so are Nike tactics. 

Nah $500 total on top of the price of the shoes.

Would have made a killing tbh. Horrible deal for store/employee

($172 x 10) + $500 = $2220 ÷ 10 = $222 per pair.
He charges $350-$500 he makes any where from $3500-$5000 which would be anywhere from $1300-$2780 profit.

Last edited:
9 raffles entered fingers crossed for a sz 13. Gonna try to get to tacoma mall tomorrow after work to enter those turn my 9 into 14. I only know of 1 place doing fcfs. This is gonna be a trip. Honestly whether I win or lose I'm gonna smoke a blunt becayse this had been a stressful endeavor. I Seriously wish Nike had made more pairs because the b/red 1 is a shoe that sells itself no hype needed to stoke the flames. They really trying to push that 31 on people forreal but they're still gonna sit.

Lebron no look pass with the compassion vids.

If I'm holding a pair and have a pair on my feet what makes you think I wanna waste 5-7 minutes of my life hearing anyone speak about what my great eyes can clearly see.

Air Jordan 1 Hi OG "Bred"
Black / Red
Past Releases '85-94-01-11-13
Buttery Leather / tumbled on some areas
Plush Tongue and Sock Liner
white midsole
Red soles

Boom! that took you what .15-20 seconds to read

Save your ears and your precious time

From corniness and monotone voices

Last edited:
Can you point out one store that was on the map, but the local store actually isn't getting them? Unless you talked to an air head employee (pun intended)...seems like half the workforce at some of these stores sometime. 

There will be cases where the locator will say FCFS, but actually will do a raffle. Ran into that twice today.

Just hit up Glendale Galleria in LA and all over Burbank for raffles. No one seemed to get a lot of pairs in— but lots of stores out here so hopefully I hit. Was hard competing with a bunch of 13 year-old kids in Yeezys who brought their moms with them to fill out too. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. A lot of important detail are missing. You mention some stores in NY and NJ. What part of the state? What stores? FTL, FNL, NT or mom/pop joints? Someone mentioned F23 store in Chicago as having near hundreds of pairs. Also, hard to say GR or nah based on numbers per store I think. The maps show almost double the number of spots of previous OG1 releases. Even if there are few per store. Total number I think will come out higher. I can understand the flood of raffles. That might mean hard to cop, but might mean nothing for the resale if most people are doing raffles are just resellers who couldn't care less about the shoes. They are going to try to unload them at the end of the day so it will depend on how many genuine buyers there are which is a pretty limited world when it comes to 1s. 

I would like to know as well.

Nike has been upping the price and producing more. Sure, some releases sit, but JB has seen climbing sales and profit for a while now. In the past the numbers were smaller and the prices were lower. They have come a long way and they aren't going back. Nike is doing the best they can to maintain hype, but squeeze out resellers. Best way to do that isn't to lower the price. To keep producing high numbers and changing the design closer to OG to keep people coming back. Also, as far as shoes sitting. Lets be honest up until year of the 7 the releases have done fairly well. I predict next year and after would have still been slow because those aren't most loved Js anyways. I am not a fan of JB increasing prices, but what can you do. There is only one JB and one MJ. I am quite happy that adidas is stealing shine away and that'll put Nike on its toes and try to compete harder. Just keep the production numbers up so at least we don't have to give fat fat profits to leaches on ebay. Thats mutually beneficial to us and Nike. 

I don't like to give out specific location numbers just to avoid potential let's say issues arising from it...

But don't let the fact it's in more stores trick you into thinking ohh more pairs

All that was done was pairs were more spread out to be honest which does help people's chances as its not like 1 location in someone's state gets flooded forcing everyone to go only there

Now they have 3 options for example to sign up and it raises people chances as not everyone will hit 3 locations granted many do but not all

So a little help is still help lol

As far Nike profit upswing I can't argue it too much

But people forget Nike makes a killing off wholesale to 3rd party such as footlocker finish line etc...

And hats pure profit and stock Nike doesn't have to worry about selling as its already sold

Most don't know this but a store with a Nike account has to maintain a wholesale purchase rate of 40-50K per month to maintain holding an account with Nike

This can be varied higher or lower depending of the type of store

Mind you its not like all of that is fire releases lol

And if you can't sell it guess what Nike says

**** you pay me new month couldn't move the product? That's your problem

That's why you see stores over years close its doors

Can't maintain the pressure over head etc..

Especially on a slow release year and if it's crappy on top of that and they have to mark down

It can be brutal

Are you trying for these ?
Just one pair mostly as a trade for '13 if the resell reaches that high. I doubt it will. If not, then everyday beaters and bust '13 from time to time. 
There will be cases where the locator will say FCFS, but actually will do a raffle. Ran into that twice today.
Oh I know that happens. But FTL ain't FTL without that level of incompetence. But cases where it shows on locator they are getting pairs, but then never do when you go to the store. A lot of mis-information to go around. From forum posters and store employees when you call them. 
I don't like to give out specific location numbers just to avoid potential let's say issues arising from it...

But don't let the fact it's in more stores trick you into thinking ohh more pairs

All that was done was pairs were more spread out to be honest which does help people's chances as its not like 1 location in someone's state gets flooded forcing everyone to go only there

Now they have 3 options for example to sign up and it raises people chances as not everyone will hit 3 locations granted many do but not all

So a little help is still help lol

As far Nike profit upswing I can't argue it too much

But people forget Nike makes a killing off wholesale to 3rd party such as footlocker finish line etc...

And hats pure profit and stock Nike doesn't have to worry about selling as its already sold

Most don't know this but a store with a Nike account has to maintain a wholesale purchase rate of 40-50K per month to maintain holding an account with Nike

This can be varied higher or lower depending of the type of store

Mind you its not like all of that is fire releases lol

And if you can't sell it guess what Nike says

**** you pay me new month couldn't move the product? That's your problem

That's why you see stores over years close its doors

Can't maintain the pressure over head etc..

Especially on a slow release year and if it's crappy on top of that and they have to mark down

It can be brutal
You can't even say one store in small town/city is getting X pairs when usually they get Y pairs for an OG1 release. CIA employees aren't this secretive. lol! Unless people you work with know your account on here and could get you exposed. I understand. 

I am aware of all that you mentioned and definitely agree. The locator could be mis-leading which I acknowledge in my post, but I am just comparing these to Chi 1 numbers. I think they will come out closer, but obviously not a definitive possibility. I definitely find it harder to believe that these will be as limited as the '13s.

Last edited:
@vampire xtc   You think FTL would take one stores Stock of Bans and send them to a bigger  FTL store

Reason I ask, today Mgrs in multi FTL stores had Mixed answer on their stock.

One spot said they were told they wouldn't get any GS pairs but the mgr says she had GS pairs on her shipping Manifest. If they came no raffle FCFS

but another spot who did raffles tickets in the AM were told mid-afternoon they wouldn't be getting any pairs per their District Mgr

but they had pairs on their shipping Manifest???

how does that even work?

@vampire xtc
  You think FTL would take one stores Stock of Bans and send them to a bigger  FTL store

Reason I ask, today Mgrs in multi FTL stores had Mixed answer on their stock.

One spot said they were told they wouldn't get any GS pairs but the mgr says she had GS pairs on her shipping Manifest. If they came no raffle FCFS

but another spot who did raffles tickets in the AM were told mid-afternoon they wouldn't be getting any pairs per their District Mgr

but they had pairs on their shipping Manifest???

how does that even work?

Basically that district controller would send a manifest to that location stating your getting this many etc... And this would be in advance ranging from a month early to 2 weeks varies

So a store could have an early manifest stating say 24 GS pairs

This would be based on the word of the Nike distributor they are dealing with

Now due to various reasons this can change

Sometimes they will have the pairs sent to a higher volume due to demand of that store because as stated its a higher profile location

And the store won't find his out till last minute at times hence a mid day call like sorry no GS pairs for you

Sometimes it's shipping delays also where a store won't know a damn thing

So a store will just wait it out and if the pairs come in then it is what it is

It's ****** but sadly how it goes sometimes

the footaction (northstar mall, in texas) is carrying around 60 pairs. talked to the employee seemed pretty legit. but who knows, a lot of shady information seems to occur in Footaction stores in my experience. 

Ok, got a buddy of mine doing raffle calls and will choose my name.
Now to just wait it out. Might just camp for the hell of it and try to get one to stock.

Worst Raffle is ShoePalace

You just fill the ticket out n leave...

No proof of nothing

and if you miss the call, On to the next person 
frown.gif

Rip Juan Gabriel.

All my Mexicans and other Latinos know what's up.

Our version of rkelly
Hopefully minus the pee 
laugh.gif

SNKRS is gonna be a SHlT SHOW
Cuss filter off?
Its allowed now since TV started allowing it. 
nthat.gif
I remember when I heard *** for the first time on Married with Children. Thought we were doing it big then lol. Kidding aside, they say **** now on "regular tv"? I'll be honest, I don't really watch TV unless it's a sport event. I actually got rid of cable and buy Vue/Slingbox during football season and do without the rest of the year.
Hungry Howies. That's the spot when you're on a pizza budget. Haven't had them in like 5, 6 years when I lived in Mobile, AL.  Big ups to Foosackly's to anyone in Mobeezy.
Local HOH said 90   20 pairs in ATL, got 6 tickets between my wife and I. If I miss out, oh well.
*fixed after 23 Penny gets a hold of inventory lol. Someone may need to do another heist of his storage unit 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom