The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut tells me NDC is going to do The Draw for these.

Which means I won't win meaning screw them

FNL is the best site to cop from

But I do hope it's a snkrs release not a draw, if it's huge release then maybe it won't be draw

Too early to tell or even talk about at this point

^ That's even if FNL release them online. :nerd:

They didn't even release the DL's on their site.

Last edited:
Lemme see the pics before I consider copping these............as much as my 2013 Bred 1s don't compare to the quality and silhouette of the remastered 1s of these past 12 months, it'll take a lot to sucker me in for Labor Day 2016 to go after another pair of Bred 1s, even if they're a remastered edition of the Bred 1s

I have a feeling the "place holder" jig is going to affect this release.  I see these releasing anywhere from Aug- October, unannounced. 

I just think it's still too early to plex on this release. It's not officially announced so I still don't believe it.

I'll speak for all of us...

It better be true
wink.gif
I trust you my friend, just like how Goku trusts Vegeta, like how Jordan trusts Pippen, and like how Roger Rabbit trusts Jessica Rabbit.

They only use The Draw for premium/special releases. I don't think these will go into that category based on the Light Crimson, Midnight Navy, University Blue, and White 1s (If this release has higher numbers than those).

I have a feeling the "place holder" jig is going to affect this release.  I see these releasing anywhere from Aug- October, unannounced. 
Really hope not. That placeholder system is so susceptible to abuse by retailers. If people think backdooring is bad now.

They only use The Draw for premium/special releases. I don't think these will go into that category based on the Light Crimson, Midnight Navy, University Blue, and White 1s (If this release has higher numbers than those).

Jesus Christ dude, just call it the nickname

Because you call it by the color on the box it doesn't make you any less of a newb/hypebeast

I haven't even said anything towards you lately but that's really annoying, not sure if you are doing it for attention or just straight up trolling at this point. It's legit getting ridiculous.

Lemme see the pics before I consider copping these............as much as my 2013 Bred 1s don't compare to the quality and silhouette of the remastered 1s of these past 12 months, it'll take a lot to sucker me in for Labor Day 2016 to go after another pair of Bred 1s, even if they're a remastered edition of the Bred 1s
I would buy a pair of Black & Red 1's every year if they released them that way.

Keep in mind the DLs weren't OG's though.
Pretty sure Chicagos went through the Draw.
Would expect Breds to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom