The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knw ppl entered alot but from what I was told still nothing like flu games in my area...people went straight f00l for those...what was the biggest hit so far yalls way? Those win over here
that must be a regional thing cuz they sat

Last edited:

one time for the unc 1s and i only signed up at 2 places lol 
Dayum! 
pimp.gif

here is the tongue for reference.
Yours looks good, legit. But the R's on that other pair from the guy asking for a LC looked suspect because the circles looked sloppy. Plus the bottom of his insole was more grey as opposed to sky blue, which is what the retail pairs have.

Yeah man, I love the black / red 1's and I absolutely without a doubt respect them for what they are (I grew up watching MJ) but blue is my favorite color so I'm in for 30+ pairs of Royals :lol:

Your wife going to be looking like seeing package after package

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yours looks good, legit. But the R's on that other pair from the guy asking for a LC looked suspect because the circles looked sloppy. Plus the bottom of his insole was more grey as opposed to sky blue, which is what the retail pairs have.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too (about the insole it's way too light). The R's are kind of hard to get a picture of without a macro lens they're so small lol, but IRL they are clean.

Fakes are getting so good now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom