The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone in Bay Area start getting calls? I got a call from an unknown number and there was no response when I picked up

I JUST WON A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM JOINING THE PIZZA PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOO HYPED... EVERY OG1 I EVER COPPED WAS FOR RESELL!!! IM IN NYC BTW!
nthat.gif
Congrats. I'm in NY too, where did you get the call from?

no time to read all the posts since this morning, so apologies for any redundancies. first off, tho, i just got a call from menlo hoh- never happens!
second, called nike lab 21 mercer for scoop on release and they doing it fcfs. i asked is it safe? will they let people on line know if there's enough stock? lady replied 'we got security and it's a general release', implying that there should be lots to go around.
is it safe? :lol:

I don't know of this is real life , but i think i just hit the jj raffle and they only got 16 pairs 
sick.gif

i was chopping it with dude for a little bit about how limited they were, and before i leave i ask him if there was any thing i could do to up my chances...

well then bruh grabs my ticket and says i got chu 
eek.gif
eek.gif

i'll find out friday if he was serious or not 

Last edited:
word so did I. they called block so be on the lookout. and size 10. now to see if I hit on any of the app raffles
Yeah just got the call from them too. By far the sketchiest place I entered. First said weren't getting, then manager said they only had received 1 pair, then finally gave release details. Got there they took my name and number and didnt even give me a ticket back. But guess it was legit in the end

I don't know of this is real life , but i think i just hit the jj raffle and they only got 16 pairs 
sick.gif

i was chopping it with dude for a little bit about how limited they were, and before i leave i ask him if there was any thing i could do to up my chances...

well then bruh proceeds to grab my ticket and put it to the side and says i got chu 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Good luck fam

By any chance do they leave a voicemail? Because service Lowkey sucks in my house. So I tend to not receive much phone calls unless someone send me a voice mail

sick.gif

well then bruh grabs my ticket and says i got chu 
eek.gif
eek.gif

for your sake, i hope you hit but to me it doesn't sound like he was being serious... good luck homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom