The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol now Champs in Los Angeles (Glendale and Culver City) saying FCFS after I went and got my Raffle ticket from them on Monday. smdh

it's weird when your plug can't hold you down for this release but for the Chicago 1's release they held you down. Quantity for Chicagos were less available in my area compared to the banneds. 
Same thing happened to me, connect today saying his regional manager came thru and personally did the raffle. Long & short the regulars got ousted. So now Im about to be in line with the commons.

Im thinking plugs bs'ing and sees them dollar $ign$. Banned 1s bringing out the beasts from every walk of life. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
im so gullible today im picking up calls from phone numbers that are clearly out of state... "just in case" smh

Big L so far.

may have to line up for a guaranteed from DTLR tomorrow smh

roll.gif

My spot in the area just call me saying they have a size 9 waiting for me 325 I'm very tempted to go cop most likely tomorrow afternoon if I don't get any calls from either one of the Foot Lockers

Having a hard time believing NO ONE in sf bay area has gotten a call 
nerd.gif
Your first time raffling in the bay? Bay area people get called on thursday/friday. Rarely wednesday. 

BTW a good friend of mine who's guaranteeing me a pair at FTL said his store is getting 70 pairs (most in the bay area of all the FTL that are getting them)

that's about 3-4 pairs per size. 

good luck guys 

im so gullible today im picking up calls from phone numbers that are clearly out of state... "just in case" smh

Big L so far.

Hahahah. I've been doing the same thing all day. And I've got my girl, who usually NEVER answers out of area calls, making sure she picks up too. Hahah. Oh how this shoe thing has changed in my 30 years on earth.

So, excuse me for my lack of knowledge but if you didnt raffle, is there any point of going to a finish line etc. on release day?

Big L so far.

If you not the 1st five you going to take a Huge L tomorrow messing with DTLR

Went to my local mall here in Arlington to put in my raffles. I had no idea they we're done doing them on Tuesday :lol:

Hahahah. I've been doing the same thing all day. And I've got my girl, who usually NEVER answers out of area calls, making sure she picks up too. Hahah. Oh how this shoe thing has changed in my 30 years on earth.
exactly bro im 31 and it never used to be like this 15 yrs ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom