The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checked my Nike+ inbox and i too have a pair of 31s reserved.  i think i'm going to buy them just in case it does increase your chances.  if i don't score the 1s via the draw, bye bye 31s

just checked my Nike+ inbox and i too have a pair of 31s reserved.  i think i'm going to buy them just in case it does increase your chances.  if i don't score the 1s via the draw, bye bye 31s
Doubt it, to be honest.

Worth a shot. Let them think you're buying it as a set

Nike getting into people's heads.
laugh.gif

So my bank just called. It's across the street from the mall and has a similar phone number... Faked me out big time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this release is stressing my life.

Doubt it, to be honest.
yea i doubt it too.  but i've learned to cover all grounds vs not do it.  nike outlet is 3 minutes from my house.  so the return will be easy

So my bank just called. It's across the street from the mall and has a similar phone number... Faked me out big time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this release is stressing my life.
Any similar area codes got me on edge today.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel bad for yall Upstate guys, yall have more stores but even raffle lines are ridiculous! Ive never waited in line for a single raffle ticket. Didnt even wait in line for a guaranteed one

makes no sense for them not to reserve the shoes you actually want

treat your loyal customers better than that nike

give people what they want

how would it actually hurt the company if they sent you a banned 1 reserve instead of that?
Your hypothesis makes sense if you believe the company's agenda is to sell BRed 1s....saturday is aobut the XXX1s and the BRed 1s are seeding for that release. The XXXs after being pushed back from last year just released at the top of the year and went brick. Nike can not afford to have to many back to back bricks within the Jordan line. For Nike the loyalty comes from longtime customers buying into new product lines regardless of them being co-signed by a tastemaker, athlete, etc. 

The 1s will get folks into stores this weekend and they are hoping when they don't get the 1s they will just buy the XXX1s. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom