The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Got a call from cross county foot locker in yonkers, out of like 10 different raffles, still got til tomorrow to get another call lol

30 Tix. Finish line was a fail. Shoe palace bout to make calls. Foot locker moved their calls tomorrow. And then shiekh. Hope is alive

I put in 8 entries for Nike Grove and SM. Santa Monica blessed me with 2013 Breds, Chicago's, and SBBs so hoping they keep the streak going and bless me with these
arent they strict with that one entry per shipping address rule (not even sure where i saw that)

]

just dont want to jeopardize my chances.

also- joining the gs draw shouldn't affect the men's draw noh? ima see if if can pickup one for the wifey

I feel like some places should have guaranteed pairs as long as you can buy the garbage GR retro of your choice for $175-$190 to go along with it (with no returns obviously)... All those hideous 9 lows would suddenly fly.

Hey guys after years of random lurking especially over this release I finally made an account. I feel a little better reading sympathizing with y'all about this "L" since I'm not the only one.

Has anybody from Austin, TX heard back from a raffle?

Last edited:
Everyone get ready for the completely unrelated Nike.com promo email at 4:01 PM to trick you into thinking they pulled winners :lol:

We now enter the every raffle win announcement phase 

Congrats everybody 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This thread has been zooming lol. Did about 5 in store raffles (about 15 tix) n all the sheikhs I'm willing to drive too. Hoping tomorrow is a good day and I get my call/email. Don't feel like getting up early Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom