The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grove came thru 
nthat.gif

Man unless SNKRS makes it rain on Saturday, which I doubt, this is some real clown, sucker **** from JB :rofl:

Got the L from Nike SF
frown.gif
I also took an L for a size 11 for Nike SF.

Looks like if I don't hit on any raffles and don't cop on SNKRs, I might take an L on these.  

Probably for the better. Retail or bust for me. Not going to camp out in the streets or drive all over the bay.

:lol:  @ people thinking these are genuine leather. Those days are gone.

Everything is synthetic now. You want cow leather and its gonna be $400+ on a premium brand.

Leather. As Lew said you would pay pinnacle prices. I get it these shoes are going to change your life but it ain't a 100% leather. Obtaining this material stuff really goes to people's head. How we as a community need to be kind to one another. And let's these egos reside locally. Sure that wouldn't go far btw. You never know what Battle a person faces daily. Stressful enough with other worldly issues then haves and have nots.

People just making straight up misinformed statements here based on assumptions. Do we have some tanners and leathersmiths up in here or something? This happens in every Jordan thread...

All of the Remastered OG High 1's since Frags have been genuine leather. The exception being the Ankle and Swoosh portions on the Chicago's being synthetic. If you want proof, find pics of a European or Australian release. They have to put origin of materials stickers inside which have the icon for genuine leather on them. It's honestly pretty easy to tell the difference between most synthetic leathers, and genuine full grain leathers just by touching them. Most of the GR J1 mids are synthetic for example. As sneaker collectors everyone should take the time to familiarize themselves with materials...

Got L from Nike SF too... Any one got calls from FTL Champs SP in SF center???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom