The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's different for everyone. I actually sold mine because they hurt my feet. Ever since the Frags they've been super comfortable and I'm super happy too because 1's are my favorite model.
That collar is a game changer. Only model that really feels remastered.

Yeah. After today I've seen the stock for about 30 stores in NYC boutiques and regular stores. The numbers for these sneakers are LOW 10-16 pairs with very few chain stores receiving more than 20. I went to a store today the smallest size they got was 9.

FNL is a dub, footlocker is bot city, I don't even count eastbay and champs anymore, and Nike is a LONGSHOT

Damn dude. Negative much? :rolleyes

Sure it may be hard for some and everything you said might even be true but you coming on here saying all this sure isn't helping anybody. And I've gotten calls for raffles wins well into Friday night so how bout you let dudes live.

yeah i agree if a pair is super tumbled its horrible looking. fake looking. but i think the toe leather is really nice. i think it feels better than SBB. just that red leather though, im not talking overall. i think SBB is way better quality overall we can clearly see that. so i'm going to try to trade one of my pairs for the SBB instead to wear. i think this black leather will break in nicely and people will be saying good things about it after they been wearing them.

Damn dude. Negative much? :rolleyes

Sure it may be hard for some and everything you said might even be true but you coming on here saying all this sure isn't helping anybody. And I've gotten calls for raffles wins well into Friday night so how bout you let dudes live.

I'm not trying to bring anyone's spirits down. I'm being bluntly honest so people can jump on some of the lower end resell prices and if they do get the shoe for retail move the ones they paid resell for.

Seeing them over and over again this past week. I think it was today that I finally had to tell myself I don't really like em. Am I just getting them to add to my one collection yeah.. Which ones am I gonna wear more frequently the 2013..
That's true with everything. I look at it as a fall back. Those 13s won't last forever. I have no beef with the shoe. Tumbled is different but not a deal breaker. Imho

yeah i agree if a pair is super tumbled its horrible looking. fake looking. but i think the toe leather is really nice. i think it feels better than SBB. just that red leather though, im not talking overall. i think SBB is way better quality overall we can clearly see that. so i'm going to try to trade one of my pairs for the SBB instead to wear. i think this black leather will break in nicely and people will be saying good things about it after they been wearing them.

If I can trade one of these for another SBB I would be so amped.

wont even be salty if i miss out ..still got 2 13's on ice

Last edited:
If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce.
77uHne.gif

One must keep sauce... One must never become lost in Sauce. Meet me at the Dojo [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

My 3 year old niece was singing the Old Mcdonald song .. and all I could think in my head was ... with an L L L here and a L L L there ... here an L ... there an L .. everywhere an L

Only one more day until I take that double L from Shiehks and SNKRS

View media item 2152328

Pair On Lock.....Pizza Time lol....these didn't even hit my city in men's sizes in 2013....feels good man

That's true with everything. I look at it as a fall back. Those 13s won't last forever. I have no beef with the shoe. Tumbled is different but not a deal breaker. Imho

Yeah it's not a deal breaker for me I just really dislike it.. I dunno I feel like if your gonna drop a colorway like this on the one so close to the last release execute it perfectly..

I would HATE to see royals like this.

Yeah it's not a deal breaker for me I just really dislike it.. I dunno I feel like if your gonna drop a colorway like this on the one so close to the last release execute it perfectly..

I would HATE to see royals like this.
You would think they could've painted the pieces they had for uncs, Chis and CMs. Do you have sbbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom