The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvNM5.gif

I got y'all ready for Sadderday
tumblr_lt8iw8CYxa1qers9i.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This has been the most careless raffle I've ever done, 1 raffle, 1 store, going off pure luck

dez didnt catch it, u not 'dem boyz', romo 2-4 in the postseason in a 10+ year career, etc. etc. 

not to mention I'm a little salty over how studdly dak prescott and ezekiel are looking, romo back ****** his career probably over soon but cowboys gone be fine with how dak lookin

Last edited:

the way that banned 31 thread been movin the past few days on its own tho + the number of people trying for them who catch L's might make the XXX1's tough to get
That would be Nike's best case scenario. Someone mentioned this here about 100 pages ago, and I totally agree -- for them, this weekend's all about moving the 31s. The banned 1's are just fodder to get people shopping.

That would be Nike's best case scenario. Someone mentioned this here about 100 pages ago, and I totally agree -- for them, this weekend's all about moving the 31s. The banned 1's are just fodder to get people shopping.
Idk if I would go that far I think they're going to make a decent amount from the banned 1's definitely not just "fodder", but yes, by making the XXX1's "banned", having DJ Khaled (a dumbass) advertise both together, putting in huge letters the word "banned" on the sole, Nike clearly doing everything they can from a marketing/advertising standpoint to make the consumer associate the black/red XXX1's with the legendary og "bred" "banned" (or was it really banned at all?), 1's. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom