The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rman402 i see you eating good out there.Im pissed because i missed my size Aqua 8,s at the Allen outlet mall.Biggest size they had in the back was a 12.I need that $139.00 price bad.That was the day before yesterday.Lilyo06 love that avi,that man was a legend.
Damn I wish I was on this board before. I work at Nike outlets and those **** were sitting for months until a few weeks ago

Last edited:
My girl just talked to the Jj crew. She said they will be calling at 6:30/7:00.. Need a time dilator...
nerd.gif

How's it looking at NTNY and 34 st NYC? Are there a lot of people camping already?

Yes. There was about 75+ folks at noon at FLIGHT23 (34th street), bands were supposedly given out at the 34th street Footlocker, Brooklyn's FCFS spots are about 2 size runs deep, 14th street is deep.....and well I'm sure 21Mercer (NikeLab) is 2 size run deep, and NTNY has a line.

Holy crap this post moved like 200 pages since I was last in here lol

So how's everyone salt levels? Lol

I was luckily able to secure 2 size 13's

Got two bands from 34th. I'm going to pass on one since the call time is about the same time. And all my buds all got bands too and they're probably going to pass on HoH because we're all the way in the back, I'm willing to pass it on to one NT'er. Only thing I ask is if the person buys me breakfast. No guarantee in size and I'm near the end of terms of number on wristband, so I can't promise if you will even get a mens size. I am going to exclude people that just join the past few months/lurkers.

edit

Gone.

Last edited:
has anyone ever got a call from footlocker but they dont offer you the size you put in for ? I think ima go in at like 5:15 to see if I can pick up a pair closer to my size 9. They only offered me a 12 on the phone.

Depends

For example let's say your a size 13 and you don't win but they have a spare size 14 available they may call and ask if you want it and they will call till someone bites

Doesn't happen too much but every now and then it does

Hey vamp, no salt here, 2 pairs secured hoping for more :nerd:

Nice

I never had so many people call me like wtf over a shoe as I have this one lol

A lower end Footaction got 890 sign ups(just mens) but only have 56 pairs which is less after employee holds

A kids footlocker had just over 1200 sign ups for GS pairs lol

Times have changed. It's not like the Old Days, when we can do anything we want. A refusal is not the act of a friend. If So Much Sole had all the black/varsity red, and white in New York, then he must share them, or let us others use them. He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly he can present a bill for such services; after all... we are not Communists.

View media item 2152901

I swear I can't hit a raffle for 1s. 0/3 for 1's. Smh SNKRS last opportunity to catch these.

Last edited:
Footaction Burbank
Footaction Glendale Galleria
House of Hoops Glendale Galleria
Champs in Culver City
Foot Locker Glendale Galleria
Shoe Palace Sherman Oaks Westfield
Foot Action Glendale Galleria
Shoe Palace Montebello

LA update

Last edited:
Status