The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I entered 98 entries between sheikh, footaction, footlocker, and shoe palace... My luck must be pretty ****** if I dont get a single pair.

Ouch

What size?

If it's like a 8 then yea dead in the water some locations got like two size 8's if no employee claims it

Lol I hit up victory. DAMN if this one comes through... 
Me too... I hope I get a ring... But it was type shady... Girl hands me the ticket to fill out.. Walks to the back... There's a guy employee talking to one of his friends on the side.... He rushes over to get my ticket... He never put it in the case of tickets he just watched me walkout... But him and his friends were laughing speaking in Spanish..like the joke was on me.... Lucky idk Spanish...plus the girl never came back out

Bruh you wild
laugh.gif
You know it bro
nthat.gif

What do u all think, does having an out of state area code for your phone number hurt your chances if your not in state that is associated with that area code??

**** me, I'm a sz 8

Lol had that feeling since u have that many entries and not a single win

Yea the size 8 struggle is real on this drop

There are more 8.5 available

Think the most produced size was a 10 or 10.5

As far as quantity stores got

Like two size 8 but like twelve size 10's

What do u all think, does having an out of state area code for your phone number hurt your chances if your not in state that is associated with that area code??

As far as footlocker goes

Nah doesn't matter

Can't speak on other retailers

But that would be crappy like what if you moved? Your still going to have the same number lol

Lol had that feeling since u have that many entries and not a single win

Yea the size 8 struggle is real on this drop

There are more 8.5 available

Think the most produced size was a 10 or 10.5

As far as quantity stores got

Like two size 8 but like twelve size 10's
Damn I would have went an 8.5 if I knew this. But I also haven't hit because I only did shiekh and they haven't emailed yet. I did 15 entries for size 8 per Shiekh in my area. Hopefully I hit at least one. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom