The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got my wife to create a SNKRS account and at least in her case I'm gonna text her after 10:20 so she doesn't get frustrated and say 'F IT!'

Getting her to take 3 minutes to create an account pissed her off somehow.

Maybe if she wins it'll be the first day in a long time I'm happy that I married her.

laugh.gif
Sounds like you guys have a solid foundation.

I got my wife to create a SNKRS account and at least in her case I'm gonna text her after 10:20 so she doesn't get frustrated and say 'F IT!'

Maybe if she wins it'll be the first day in a long time I'm happy that I married her.

:lol:

Damn bro those are some harsh words

:lol:

Hahaha if you take an L and she somehow gets the W, you gotta do something nice for her (like take her out to dinner haha)

laugh.gif
ok this sad feelsbadman

those masters brought people out the woodworks. 34th was ******ed for them
around 7. Not all mens though

Same here 6 pairs 2 are GS 7y so in someone's eyes a men's. hopefully I can grab a few more

Last edited:
those masters brought people out the woodworks. 34th was ******ed for them
around 7. Not all mens though

True but Masters, and every other GR this year was still an easy cop. Nike seemed to kill a lot resellers by upping supply and increasing MSRP.

Ironically, for whatever reason, they haven't done that for this release so here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom