The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I just got a pair through EB mobile, still in shock. These were retail or bust

for me so I was ready to take my L from the draw and move on but now I got em :nthat:

Copped Under Retail This Morning [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

On a side note, when was the last time any of you took an L like this on a non-super limited (OVO, JD, etc.) Jordan Brand release?
I somehow took Ls on the 11 lows online. But won multiple raffles etc so was cool.

*reading through these posts:

not sure I understand why people are upset that Jordan puts out "ugly" models every week - it's just like when I was a kid/teenager/20s I could always find a Jordan in the stores but even better, now you can get 1s through 12s etc. Granted....I have no idea wth some of these colors or designs are doing but I figure that's just my personal preference.

each to his own imo

Coming out of retirement since bred 4s. Took Ls on the raffles but nike just charged me from the draw. W?

People that were bashing jb  are now  jumping for joy cause they won the draw 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom