The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I really took 3 L's on the Draw lmao. But it's all good since I got a pair locked up in store

For those who have carts on EB and can't get through the spinning wheel, log into EB using your mobile. Your cart will merge and should be able to check out with a quickness.

i put 4 entries for nike snkrs 11.5 and got nothing.

conspiracy tin foil hats

IF YOU GOT A CHARGE FROM NIKE. YOU WON! SHEESH
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For those that won the raffle did you use multiple entries on the same IP address? Just wondering if they disqualified me since I enter from the same computer using 2 different accounts

Just for future reference, the reserved app for footlocker and champs down here in Florida came through for me at 11 pm. Almost 5 hours after the timer closed. So i guess it is possible to reserve pairs even if you're on a wait-list. Also, you have to still check in at the store to optimize your reservation chances, the people on here who did it (not me) got almost instantaneous reservations.
check in at the store that was chosen to be selected??

Damnnnn. Fully struck out. Entered every raffle in Colorado, tried all the eu sites at 1am, went to the only fcfs at 4am to be just a couple spots out of my size, haven't hit in any us sites, and seems I did not get through on snkrs...

Same here man. At least there a lot of great Adidas GR models releasing and Space Jam 11s are releasing in December..

Also, maybe Jordan Brand will have a good amount of solid releases in 2017 that will be easier to attain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom