The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have said this year after year and it never happens
it happens , people can get steals at $250 and a little lower for larger sizes but people can also get got once the 2nd and third batches of fakes hit the market. and once legit pairs dry up prices are going up why you think people bought as many pairs as they can we all know the pattern already.

11's in general are an ugly shoe but thats a discussion for another day
I wouldnt say ugly but they are overrated

Anyways back to this hunt for the 1s lol

Glad you got your pair tho. You always bring the lulz in the NBA threads especially the last finals thread
laugh.gif
appreciate it my brotha and you gonna get your pair. Thank god my ***** bron bossed up and put the warriors in the trash. 

Anyone know any spots doing re raffles around LA? I went into Nike at the Grove and manager said they might do it Sunday or Monday..

him cleaning up is that blatant? How have they kept this from getting to the man upstairs? Surprised someone hasn't ratted them out

Dude he literally has every footlocker by the balls. I remember you got mad at me for airing his business out but when it comes to releases like today me and the Bama NTers really don't have a fighting chance. Now you see my displeasure sometimes towards him. I respect the hustle but not if it's giving me a hassle

Last edited:
Dude he literally has every footlocker by the balls. I remember you got mad at me for airing his business out but when it comes to releases like today me and the Bama NTers really don't have a fighting chance. Now you see my displeasure sometimes towards him. I respect the hustle but not if it's giving me a hassle

He's in Alabama? I thought he was in Atlanta.

How are those 31s, Ced? 

They aite for you when you picked them up?  I'm thinking about getting the B/W colorway of those 31s that they just announced

I HADN'T TRIED 'EM ON YET,BUT THEY WERE ON MY RADAR SO I SCOOPED 'EM UP TO COMPLETE THE SET. THIS IS MY FIRST NEW JORDAN SINCE THE 20's IN '05. BUT THOSE BLK/WHT 31's ARE NICE...SOMEONE IN THE XXX1 PICKED 'EM UP AND POSTED PICS IF U WANNA CHECK 'EM OUT. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:

Beaumont, Texas.
Haha. I picked up my Black Toes at around 2 pm on my way from Houston to Pensacola, FL. Now, back to feeling bad for myself for being 0 for like 40 with this Bred/Banned release lol

him cleaning up is that blatant? How have they kept this from getting to the man upstairs? Surprised someone hasn't ratted them out

Last edited:
I guess people want to preserve them but I wear my kicks lol especially these cause I'm so excited to have them.

They fit true to size, the leather is super soft man.
Speaking of soft leather.  These joints were cut with some thick supple leather.  

which reminds me I need to do a weight comparo with the SBB, and Breds.  The chi 1's felt like a feather when you have one of each in your hand.  

Bruh I'm heated

Went to the mall a few hours ago to get  in line for unclaimed pairs

Took a family member with me for I could double up

Two dudes try skipping and we get them thrown off

Then this white ginger kid in all tie dye walks up and asks what we are waiting for

He then gets in line

So I get my two tickets and im thinking im straight

Tie dye kid goes up to manager and trys to say my family member skipped

the tye dye kid was all the way in the back of the line about 10 people behind us

Tie dye kids mom got involved and the manager took my ticket

Smh I waited 3.5 hours but he was only there 30 minutes
Shoulda slapped the **** outta the kid and his moms. They earned it

And the smell is pretty toxic on these [emoji]128567[/emoji] Glad the trend of huffing the inside or licking the shoe has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom