The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 250 a low ball?
Yeah I'd say it is considering the resale market $300-$350 right about now and then when you factor in how much hype there was these were actually pretty hard to get I am NOT reselling but if hypothetically I were I would not  sell a pair for $250.  

Copped off the one raffle that I won from FTL with a $15 coupon, came out to $157.87. :smokin It was the first time I was able to use a coupon in a long time. I hadn't tried being that FTL and any other store under there umbrella would always tell me I couldn't use coupons on J's or most Nike's that I would buy.

Thank you Siye lol. How'd the GS pairs go in Canada. I wish I had seen you in this thread earlier I mighta been able to help.

GS pairs felt rare. I was really worried. Maybe a third or a quarter of the stores than got breds had GS too and not alot of pairs. Luckily GS demand wasn't crazy high...mostly resellers looking to flip. I won my pair at a local raffle so all good. Did you manage to grab a pair too?

Man the leather quality and comfort on these is top notch

If the quality/comfort of the '17 Royal 1's like these... 
devil.gif

Thank you Siye lol. How'd the GS pairs go in Canada. I wish I had seen you in this thread earlier I mighta been able to help.

GS pairs felt rare. I was really worried. Maybe a third or a quarter of the stores than got breds had GS too and not alot of pairs. Luckily GS demand wasn't crazy high...mostly resellers looking to flip. I won my pair at a local raffle so all good. Did you manage to grab a pair too?

I got lucky I ended up with a couple. So I got one then I hooked up some friends.

Pairs were pretty sparse in my neck of the woods but I got lucky.

Glad to hear you cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom