The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, OGs are a must. To be honest, I don't wear Jordan's that much anymore more, but anything close OG, or with the NA in the back, I'm usually game for multiples.

Wear more Ultra/Pure Boosts, Flyknit Racers, Asics Gel Lyte 3s and Vs, Saucony, Diadora,and other runners more. I'm rarely in these threads these days unless it's an OG colorway release.
Ya I am in the same boat. Before I was 90% Js and 10% runners. Now, its 50/50. Although right now NMDs are sooo damn comfy and look dope on feet. But the hype makes some of the PKs impossible to kop. But, the holiday releases will be had 
happy.gif

The prices of banned 31's went up too lawd help me
mean.gif
crazy
That doesn't make sense. There's nearly a full size run on Finish Line's website still.
Poor customers probably couldn't process their payment on FNL's site 
laugh.gif
 (kidding. Kinda ... their payment process sucks)

Yeah, OGs are a must. To be honest, I don't wear Jordan's that much anymore more, but anything close OG, or with the NA in the back, I'm usually game for multiples.

Wear more Ultra/Pure Boosts, Flyknit Racers, Asics Gel Lyte 3s and Vs, Saucony, Diadora,and other runners more. I'm rarely in these threads these days unless it's an OG colorway release.
Ya I am in the same boat. Before I was 90% Js and 10% runners. Now, its 50/50. Although right now NMDs are sooo damn comfy and look dope on feet. But the hype makes some of the PKs impossible to kop. But, the holiday releases will be had 
happy.gif
Ultraboost 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Actually I mis-read your original post so my bad. 4/5 pairs? You don't keep count. lol! But, I see your point. People are offer $300 on ebay by pp invoice right? Those deals are easy. People on here have negotiated $280 as well. With two pairs you could negotiate $290 each as a combined deal. Come on if they are really that hard to negotiate with just wait it out. I think those prices will be had even individually next week. $400 a pair price will be seen momentarily before restocks. Definitive and unchanging $400 price will take over year once ebay is mostly dried out. Unless this so called Jordan bubble bursts :rofl:  

I tried ironing creases out of my 2011 TB III's, and it made the tumbled effect much less apparent. Needless to say, I was less than thrilled with that outcome. My only worry trying this on the Black/Red I's is that moisture might make the red Swoosh darker.

I think this is the same video I learned the technique from...

And no more of this banned tumbled leather. Just genuine soft leather like seen on panels of CM or Chi. Maybe they'll surprise us with exact OG details on the Royals. Although I think Nike doesn't do those details since a lot of the new gen sneaker buyers sometimes find them outdated. Like on SJ pics of the holiday pair I always hear new gen complain about the PL cut being too high or the white line around the PL looks unfinished/ugly.

Anyone saying the patent leather cut is too high, or the white edge looking unfinished can see themselves right out of the shoe culture. The patent leather cut on OG XI's puts all released since 2008 to shame.

Last edited:
FTA gave out special chairs for the first 31 people in line or something and dudes were selling them lol

Like I'm trading black OVO 10s for bred 1s and cash. I don't really care for hype collabs as much anymore. And I hate sitting on something I'm not going to rock so instead I need something I'm comfortable wearing.

My lazy pic for the keep sakers out there :lol:. Threw in the sticker and pin too and couldn't help but to use the chrome filter lol. Glad I got my 1 pair since that's all I wanted to begin with. Held my homie/fam down with the other. Today was great :pimp:.

View media item 2154662

Last edited:
View media item 2154678
NT fam look at the banned pix.... look familiar? Exact same shoe I posted from a "seller"from earlier.

I mean what a coincidence the same guy i found on Craigslist is the same guy I run into on the Gram.... Haha SMDH.... good thing I didnt follow through and listened! Saved myself a headache! Thanks fam!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom