The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Starfox070
 with them city gear come ups.

:nthat:

Honestly my girl had her pair locked in. If I had brought her would have feasted. they let you cop a GS and mens size. If I had her I could have gotten their other 13 they had.

She is spoiled need to get her on savage life like ur ole lady.

She da real MVP

Last edited:
Nike could use a time machine to go get the 1985 pairs and bring them to the present for a release and people still wouldn't be happy.
Thats a load of BS. Whenever Nike makes the effort to return to OG details it is well appreciated. 3M on black infrared 6s, NA on recent remastereds and high cut PL and shape on upcoming SJ if the recent pics are any indication. They just can't give us everything. The piper needs to be paid on the regular.

they went in on em

they went IN hahaha 
roll.gif

Prices seem to be a bit reasonable compared to the 2013's the first few days of the release.

Thats a load of BS. Whenever Nike makes the effort to return to OG details it is well appreciated. 3M on black infrared 6s, NA on recent remastereds and high cut PL and shape on upcoming SJ if the recent pics are any indication. They just can't give us everything. The piper needs to be paid on the regular.

Older heads would appreciate it.

The trend of others is to sound educated or cultured by being hipster sneaker enthusiast and disliking everything.

Also, you tubers and bloggers who need click bait

Then start campaign like top ten reasons I'm not buying the

"Time machine brough back 1985 orginal bred 1's"

Then the sheep will agree and now we in a forum talking about air Cortez leather.....

Some dude was talking about why metallic five and infrared sixes suck cause the way they crease. And would never buy them had OG pairs and said Nike could never make a good pair.

I'm like that sounds like a you problem homie.

All these pics got me itchin to get my pair in.. Still a lil surprised 1 of my 10 raffles didn't come through.

Almost changed my mind on paying resell. I had somebody ready to sell for $270, but they got an offer for $280 and backed out. I'm gonna take that as a sign

Had to pay reSELL for 320 . sz 14 BUT i got them ...

Honestly I learned spots that get 14 a boutiques will get one. I hit my only 14 via raffle there.

Approach it like this via raffle. Ask if they getting a 14 if no or we don't know. go for a 13 if it's Jordan 1 a sz 13 might work.

Trust that's how I now approach sz 14 raffles.

I hit on one 14 on a hope and prayer. It's always ruff. Lady hit on the draw for one.

No one trying black wax

or

leather laces (gold eyelets ) [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Honestly I learned spots that get 14 a boutiques will get one. I hit my only 14 via raffle there.

Approach it like this via raffle. Ask if they getting a 14 if no or we don't know. go for a 13 if it's Jordan 1 a sz 13 might work.

Trust that's how I now approach sz 14 raffles.

I hit on one 14 on a hope and prayer. It's always ruff. Lady hit on the draw for one.
YEA. but have you tried on a 13.5? i got the Navy metallics in that size and was PERFECT .

my short story.

Had a connect that was gonna guarantee me a raffle win at either FTL or FA for $70. Ended up passing on that because Team Retail or Bust, amirite. Only raffles i signed up for were Shiehks and SNKRS Draw due to work schedule. Hit on none of them. Regretted passing on the guaranteed raffle win. Picked up a pair today off CL for $300.

I guess it kinda evens out because in 2013 i copped 2 pairs and sold 1 for $300 (which was a STEAL back then) so i guess it evens out lol.

the tumbled leather is def worth the hype and softer than i expected. the red is darker than i expected. i remember people complaining about the 2013s not being vibrant enough and 2016s are noticeably darker than those.

Last edited:
Older heads would appreciate it.

The trend of others is to sound educated or cultured by being hipster sneaker enthusiast and disliking everything.

Also, you tubers and bloggers who need click bait

Then start campaign like top ten reasons I'm not buying the

"Time machine brough back 1985 orginal bred 1's"

Then the sheep will agree and now we in a forum talking about air Cortez leather.....

Some dude was talking about why metallic five and infrared sixes suck cause the way they crease. And would never buy them had OG pairs and said Nike could never make a good pair.

I'm like that sounds like a you problem homie.

repped

Yea I trip out when people say the remastered Jordans are wack. They are way better the Jordans that were dropping couple years before. It was like hit or miss before, but prices were better.

Would two honey buns be a fair trade for a pack of zebra cakes? I'm thinking it would cuz the honey buns are bigger but with zebra cakes you get two in a pack and most people think they're better. What do y'all think?

You can never please everyone. Every retro you will find someone complaining about something. Can we just enjoy sit back and enjoy the shoe and not nitpick every little detail? People are always looking to find problems with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom