The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so here's my story...

Put in about 10 entries for an online raffle and struck out (that was the only shot to cop at retail over here in hong kong), tried all on the european/footlocker/eastbay sites and got nothing,
though i did come close on footlocker and urbanjungle, or at least i thought i did lol. credits to @babyJs23
 for the links.

Normally its retail or bust for me, but bred 1s are my weak spot, the last time i paid resell was for the 2013s. I found a pair in a local group for $250 and i jumped on it, i don't think prices would go any lower even if i waited. Best part was i could go pick up the shoes with him at nike so i know they are 100% legit. Met up with the guy today after work n picked them up, it was a 2hr round trip, but i wont complain.

Good luck to those still hunting, hope there's a restock down the road so guys can eat.
Now can un-ds my 2013s can beat them to the ground. 
I take no credits for anyone's successful online purchases from the links :wink:

I simply post links for anyone who are too busy with work/school/family schedules and do not have the time to search each site for the links.

I just make it easy to find the links. All the luck and success comes from them getting through themselves. But thank you for the S/O

900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Last edited:
casper90403 casper90403
My boy is high as a kite he got Gurley 2nd overall in ffb. Does that team have anyone else?

its not too crazy. Risky. Depends on the league and if its a PPR league. I would have taken Beckham #2 assuming Brown was gone.

I got Gurley.............in the 9th round 8) I play in a keeper league and we can keep someone from previous year based on where we drafted them.

i feel a reseller is someone who buys with the intention to sell whether it's one pair or multiples. There are a ton of people who do that on here.

I make more than enough money to live comfortably and will always look for a come up no matter how small. Why the heck should I not supplement this lets be honest luxury life style of buying shoe after shoe

Better someone else's money than mine.

That nobility stuff is for the birds we are capitalist society and if someone is willing to pay what I or you offering then so be it.

There is no honor in paying full price. Rather take the savings put toward something else.

Plus working a facility that lets me ship and box for free helps to. Way less work

Last edited:
I always say resellers provide me a useful service. Without them, i wouldn't have a chance at copping most

I just don't like the dudes who flaunt it and show the 50+ pairs they came up on.

Last edited:
I take no credits for anyone's successful online purchases from the links :wink:

I simply post links for anyone who are too busy with work/school/family schedules and do not have the time to search each site for the links.

I just make it easy to find the links. All the luck and success comes from them getting through themselves. But thank you for the S/O

900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Curious you don't have to answer your biz.

But

Why don't you take the retail pairs offered to you. I mean you never ask for a hand out

What do you guys think the odds of trading a pair of these size 12 2016 breds for a size 13 or 14 SBB?

I always say resellers provide me a useful service. Without them, i wouldn't have a chance at copping most

I just don't like the dudes who flaunt it and show the 50+ pairs they came up on.

Sadly with social media it's all about the flaunt. From 50+ pairs to the one person doing a photoshot or even flexing the L with the SNKRS screen shot.

Breakdown of costs in a $100 sneaker, per Nike's Steve Bence at a workshop not too long ago...for those wondering

What do you guys think the odds of trading a pair of these size 12 2016 breds for a size 13 or 14 SBB?

Anything is possible you just need to find the person willing to make the trade. Personally I find trading difficult. I would sell the 2016 Breds and buy a SBB of goat stock x or eBay

Last edited:
Curious you don't have to answer your biz.

But

Why don't you take the retail pairs offered to you. I mean you never ask for a hand out
I wanted to try and get a pair on my own at first, but after every failed attempt at raffles and online, I decided to use the money I had set aside for a pair to pay the remaining balance of my $21k bill.

As of Saturday at 9:07 am, I am now debt free[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

So, now I gotta re-up on cash to be able to buy a pair.

That's one way to look at it. Then again, resellers make it harder for you to obtain a pair for retail.

Had 6 accounts for the draw. All family members helpin me get a pair. Only won 1 out of 6 which is all i needed. I had good luck with copping 3 pairs. keeping two for myself. These were alot of work. Paid off.

Meh. The only ppl in here defending reselling are resellers. I'm not mad at the hustle but let's be real resellers do their fair share of f'ing up the game for those of us that love shoes & wear them. No justification in that.

I wanted to try and get a pair on my own at first, but after every failed attempt at raffles and online, I decided to use the money I had set aside for a pair to pay the remaining balance of my $21k bill.

As of Saturday at 9:07 am, I am now debt free[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

That's commendable bruh

Good for you man. That's keeping the priorities straight. I know these are just shoes, but still - hype can get you twisted.

Contrats on putting that debt to bed. Now onto hopefully getting your pair. 

damn, even my local morning news show is talking about Banned 1's and MJ's shoe deal he signed originally.

Damn MJ left a lot of money on the table. Could have had 25% instead of 5% but opted for the $500k up front instead of $25k. He doubted the ability to sell Air Jordans.

did somebody really say Royals sat?

Where do these people come from?
nah all around Nashville they actually did sit in 13'. Even the latest bred release pairs could be had in the morning from people not picking up. They just aren't as popular here but then again they will wear spizikes over OG's so...................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom