The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a pair for 280 from fb. Only price I seen for less in my size was 250, and I missed that. I stopped paying resell a long time ago, but I just couldn't hold the L after trying so hard with the 2013's and these.

Glad this BS is over. Off kicks until the Space Jams madness.

About to finesse a trade for a DS Size 14 Banned Is For My DS Size 13 Metallic Vs
eek.gif

i was half playing,
but seriously, what the **** do you know about the third world? It is a discriminative term, used by a few who live in the 'first world'.
go there first bro, spend some time there and then see if it is all that bad. I am proud to call 'the third world' my home. wouldn't change it for the world ( I hope you got that pun, cos it was 'That Simple' as well)

anyway, I don't want to kill the buzz here, so whatever man. 

Peace

What You So Emotional For Bruh?

No One Said Anything To You In The First Place, Nor About Your Beloved "Home" In Specific :rofl:

Last edited:

The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match.
Can you post more pics of the replica from this factory because their work seems top notch and we desperately need to figure out a way to tell them from retail pairs. Thanks.
I'm looking into this rn. Learning about servers and proxies and such.. Will have it set up for the next release.. Most likely black toes.
Its been tried. Not the most foolproof method either. But, let us know how it goes. If its for personal pairs I can understand. 

Also, did I miss something? Seeing a lot more pairs under $250. Also, got offered 2 pairs of these + $50 cash for my WC3 88

Last edited:
Saw a pair size 9.5 on grailed for $250. i only had 240 in my paypal and offered him that. he sent me an invoice and i jumped on it instantly. he bought them from a place called "hibbet". can anyone let me know if these are real?

What's the seller name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom