The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, that was quick. When I posted the comment, I made sure to double check his website and 8 and 11 were still available. Since I posted the comment, only 12 and 14 are left.

I think what he means is that some of those pairs are still waiting to be shipped from Nike/Footlocker/Finish Line, etc. I figure all the pairs ordered online on the 3rd will arrive by either the 9th or 10th. Seller does state he provides receipts with all pairs.
Sold out now haha. Seems like a better way of getting a pair than the hassle of messaging craigslist sellers and trying to explain that $350 is too expensive for a cash sale...and getting responses like "boiii you better hop off my emails." 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I can't post links but is sneakerexecutivesdotnet legit?

They have all sizes for 289.99 but I'm susp

They have a few nike shoes that are sold out but still can't tell if they sell authentics. 

And as more post come in like this, you dudes waiting on price drops LOL. There isn't a Jordan dropping the rest of the year that will halt the price on these kicks. Black toes when they drop will cause a boost in price on these are the "scarse" word will be in effect by then. And new Yeezy release don't affect Jordan resale despite what anyone might say.
With that said I sold my 2 extras for $280 and $300 by 11am on Saturday. Most the guys that order online and still waiting for their pairs be the WORST of the horders #MyNTlogic
Yeah especially since the yeezy #s are pretty low. People who lose out on that will probably take a pair of bred 1s for resale. Other than this release, the only other exciting release is the space jams in December but those will most likely be GR like the past few 11s. Thankfully I still have my space jams so I don't have to bother with the ones coming up.

They have a few nike shoes that are sold out but still can't tell if they sell authentics. 
The pics of Bred 1s that the website is using are pics of a fake pair. The tell is the placement and font of the numbers on the inside of the ankle collar. The 4 and 8 are sloppy and using a bolder font than retail pairs.

Plus they claim to be a "boutique" but yet don't accept returns/refunds.

You be the judge, but I'd stay away.

Sneakerexecutives pair:

IMG_8227.JPG

Another fake pair from a Chinese website:

View media item 2156300
LEGIT / RETAIL pair (notice the positioning/placement as well as the font):

View media item 2156301

Last edited:
And as more post come in like this, you dudes waiting on price drops LOL. There isn't a Jordan dropping the rest of the year that will halt the price on these kicks. Black toes when they drop will cause a boost in price on these are the "scarse" word will be in effect by then. And new Yeezy release don't affect Jordan resale despite what anyone might say.
With that said I sold my 2 extras for $280 and $300 by 11am on Saturday. Most the guys that order online and still waiting for their pairs be the WORST of the horders #MyNTlogic

What? Lol

Inbox me, I may be able to point y'all to some pairs. DTLR store opening up this weekend in my area suppose to have them
Dude [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] respect [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Snagged a second pair, paid a little too much (again) but I don't really care, stand by the idea that this is the time to buy. I really feel like (looking around sneaker forums outside of NT) that the Jordan hype is back in full force, at least for the OGs. Had a hard time flipping some adidas this week, which would've been unheard of before this release based on the summer the NMDs had.

Stay away...payment screen only accepts Western Union or MoneyGram so that's a 110% giveaway. Prolly won't even send you a pair of fakes lol

Plus they have 88 3's for cheap and a lot of popular bape clothing on "sale" which always sells out quick

I'm saddened that there's so many scuzzy people that just see these as money. These are the most iconic shoe of all time and should be one of those shoes that's in every collection.
I can understand paying for your pair by selling another but people should have respect for this one.

Actually, the most iconic shoe of all time, is the Chuck Taylor.

Just laced up my pair and they actually fit good for being a half size small. I still have toe room so I might not need to trade after all

through paypal invoice they would net $260 naw even if shipping is $15 they net $292 . they paid $175 for the shoe but $120 not enough profit for buying a shoe.

A lot of resellers don't pay regular price tho. To backdoor a shoe usually you're giving a connect money too. Nothing is free lol. If u guys find someone selling for 280 jump on it.

Last edited:

Do you guys think this website is trustworthy?

https://sneakerexecutives.net/produ...-high-og-bred-banned-2016?variant=25804588039

They seem to have all sizes and its at a reasonable price, but I'm susp
Whenever you see a website that has all sizes at a reasonable price I would always err on the side of caution.

However $289 is in line with resale so it may be legit. I would still be weary though but that's just me. Sometimes

scammers price their at just below resale prices to get people to bite thinking they're getting a good deal.

*edit*

Also what @Shayan3023

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shayan3023  

Stay away...payment screen only accepts Western Union or MoneyGram so that's a 110% giveaway.

That's a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
Damn sold a Sz 10 for $320 craigslist cash. That's like $380 eBay.. I must be really greedy huh lmaoooooo..
yes you are sir
A lot of resellers don't pay regular price tho. To backdoor a shoe usually you're giving a connect money too. Nothing is free lol. If u guys find someone selling for 280 jump on it.
bunch of f" ****** in this world paying backdoor prices and then expecting an instant flip.  clowns man after this shoes I aint paying resell for anything but miami asics and royals tired of supporting these clowns.

Now that I have the meeds to afford sneakers I desire I refuse to pay resell.
That being said I'm happy I was able to snag a pair for retail.
And all that talk about comparisons shoes is cool but just be happy to own any aj1 bred the show is iconic and to own them is a privlage
That's my 2cents.

Lowkey want Royals next year to be tumbled too
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom