The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after this time they take a real hiatus tho like we won't see em for another 10 years
Like when they put the 3 in the 'vault' for a very long time.......waaay back in 2014. Their vault doesnt seem to lock. 

JB doesn't put things away that make them money, they will never put the bred 1 to bed but then again they will never over saturate the market and put out 500,000 pairs like Christmas 11's

View media item 2156782
So the 2013 Breds were part of the remastered effort, but they weren't OG Highs all that means is that they are using the higher mold from way back, and that they have OG branding

Now while a lot of OG 1's have released with OG branding, they didn't also release with the higher cut mold which leaves them to be rereleased according to DJ Folk

2013 CHIs aren't apart of the remastered 1s .... Which unofficially started with the Frags and consist of Lasers, CHIs, SBBs, UNCs, CMs in 2015 (the first year of Nike's remastered initiative)

Last edited:
$250-$300 I'm guessing lol. That's the range I'm looking to pay whenever I find a size 10
Looking for a 10 as well.  Don't want to pay more than $300 as well but it seems the prices are starting to dry up and everyone looking at the $330+ range now.  People be waiting for end of the week when people's shipments are coming in.. maybe prices will go down slightly but after that, no more.

If you're waiting on a restock you're either going to find out about it 5 minutes too late, and even if it's announced ahead of time, everyone will be locked and loaded and the same obstacles you faced on release date will present themselves tenfold.

So everyone sees prices rising this week,,, but when they get their pairs YOU GUYS seem to think they will undercut current sellers. Ummm guys waiting on pairs gone list at the same price or higher!!! DUDES WHERE DO YAL GET THIS BACKWARD *** LOGIC FROM???
Like who gone attempt to sell for less when they see prices going UP?!

If you're waiting on a restock you're either going to find out about it 5 minutes too late, and even if it's announced ahead of time, everyone will be locked and loaded and the same obstacles you faced on release date will present themselves tenfold.

This !

That's why I'm not sure why people get so excited for restocks (that may or might not happen). I get it, it's another chance to get the kicks you missed. But it's always harder and sells out faster than the initial release.

So everyone sees prices rising this week,,, but when they get their pairs YOU GUYS seem to think they will undercut current sellers. Ummm guys waiting on pairs gone list at the same price or higher!!! DUDES WHERE DO YAL GET THIS BACKWARD *** LOGIC FROM???
Like who gone attempt to sell for less when they see prices going UP?!
Those who can't afford to hold onto kicks more than a day or two will off them for the low. This is temporary and only lasts a day or two. But you have to be quick because the "big time' resellers end up snatching all these deals. 

Then prices go up.Happens every time

Il be camping out for the black toes. I havnt camped out in years but yet I refuse to take another day full of Ls. If I get 2 pairs, il trade one for the breds if possible.

Last edited:
sick.gif
mean.gif
FC doesn't have anything under 11.5 AGAIN. They had a few pairs yesterday. 

Il be camping out for the black toes. I havnt camped out in years but yet I refuse to take another day full of Ls. If I get 2 pairs, il trade one for the breds if possible.
I'm setting my sights on the Royals for next year. I think I'm good on J's this year. Not feeling the space jams either.

Honestly....

Release Of The Year Hands Down

honestly you guys are prisoners of the moment

no way in hell this release > white cement iv and black metalic v

and not even this release> true blue 3 and space jams

lol @ hands down

dont let they hype eat you alive

nobody was really feeling the 1's in all honesty until they became limited and started selling for high prices on the resell market the last few years

ogs and first retros hit big 5 for cheap

Some people in this thread are starting to sound like resellers every other post warning people of prices raising. Its really not that serious anyone who has been watching the market over the past 12 months knows JB resale market as a whole is on a decline. Some folks are in here talking like it's the same market as 2013 not the case. Adidas on the other hand well you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom