The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need these, man.  2 pairs minimum.  I'm about to pull the trigger on a preorder forreal haha.  Just to ensure 1 pair and then entering mad raffles for september.  
Where do they have pre-orders? I knew they had it for $375 somewhere. I would prob pull the trigger for that price.

Will have for retail!! Will take errbody I know personally to do raffles for me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] if not I'm shutting stuff down nobody getting a pair :rofl:

Last edited:
Continue to keep missing out on these but refuse to be apart of the : $375 (or higher) for these is a steal for these several days after release person posting that nonsense. Retail or bust for me. But when word got out that finishline had something like 120 total online for release several years ago, it makes you wonder is it really worth it.

Last edited:
These two pairs are gonna have to hold me off until Septemeber.
296i16a.jpg

These are going to be the only shoes that are going straight to foot. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Pre-ordered. Wanted the guarentee of having a pair - will try to cop another 1-2 for retail then spread the cost of the pre-order out. Prices on these are gonna boom well over $450/pair resell pretty quick. 

So close yet so far away.  Already have two pre-ordered.  Need to see official pics before I make the attempt at getting a 3rd for retail.

Pre ordering and trying to get more at retail is just selfish. I said it! Go ahead and cry about it I don't care of you are butt hurt

These about to be a massive GR. More stock than Flu Games/French Blues. Most stock in Jordan retro history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom