The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the original, Nike basically botched every retro of the Bred 1 since. Obviously someones idea of a retro could be different but, the devil is in the details.

da 1994 retros were perfect...its that no one wanted them..2001 pair was great cuz da MSRP was dirt cheap, and da DMP pair was slept on.

No they're not, they're Nike air Jordan 1 retro high og in black/varsity red/white, code 555088-001, which along with the swoosh is a registered trademark of Nike, inc.
get your facts straight.
roll.gif

Yall do know people who really want are planning on buying more than 1 pair right. Everyone in my city saying minimum 3 pairs

How hard do you think the 1s are going to be to get?
Tough, Nike Air 1s are usually made in limited supply. Though the rumor is that this release will have 100,000+ pairs (take it with a grain of salt). Even if it were 100,000+ pairs it would still be a hassle but you would have a better chance in securing than with the usual Nike Air 1 supply.

Market is gonna be flooded, like every release u wait a week or 2 and you'll find em for a good price. 2013 breds were going for like $350-400 right after and those will def be more limited than these. 2015 Chicago 1s were going right around that price and that was after nike ****** up the drop

Really wish JB would take a 1-3 year pause on making retros. That way we can all catch up on getting past releases and or save some money. Dam greedy bastard.

Don't worry, Breds won't release for quite awhile after this release.

Once remaster was announced they had to be coming. After this makes no sense to make them again

Everyone complaining about them coming out and retroing too soon.  Just don't buy them and justify their markup prices.  

Think these should only be had at retail.  I am not going to pay resell for these (at least try not to)

I hope they continue to re-release these.

Always nice to fresh-up on a new pair.

Don't get why some get all twisted up because they re-release this colorway often...maybe because the resell takes a hit? :nerd: [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

Don't get why some get all twisted up because they re-release this colorway often...maybe because the resell takes a hit?
nerd.gif
[emoji]129300[/emoji]
pretty much agree on that lol

Don't get why some get all twisted up because they re-release this colorway often...maybe because the resell takes a hit? :nerd: [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[/quote

Agree as well.....helps new collectors out there like me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom