The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully we get enough pairs on release date to do something special for the fam, but with the guaranteed preorders our hands are tied.
wink.gif

I just hope these are easier than chicagos and uncs...I swear I d k bout yalls state but I did some heavy and I mean true inspector gadget research and only bout 6 stores in the entire state of SC had the uncs and chicagos...but yet the cybers and lettermans were everywhere...but the metallic 1s were on the rarer side.. so weird...thought I had a pair locked down but it fell through ugh

Last edited:
Nothing will be easy about these folks... Accept it... Digest it.... I've been team resell on most of these, just kill the worrying and understand it's what it is at this moment in time on hype, just let it happen lol
Imma get em come hell and high water it's the nature of the beast....... Unfortunately

Nothing will be easy about these folks... Accept it... Digest it.... I've been team resell on most of these, just kill the worrying and understand it's what it is at this moment in time on hype, just let it happen lol
Imma get em come hell and high water it's the nature of the beast....... Unfortunately
I think JB gonna treat us right on these. I have high hopes for release date.

Doesn't someone on Nt work for ftl and knows how pairs are distributed in NY he'd be able to give us a better idea of how much of a chance we have

In for one pair.

Royals can't be too far behind now, right? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Real life though. Definitely taking off the raffle dates. Luckily the DFW offers a plethora of stores in the area and I'll be damned if I don't hit every one of them.

I'm in Dallas too man and don't ant to miss out could you give me some tips ...? I missed out on 2013 and so scared to wear my DMPs too much.

Real life though. Definitely taking off the raffle dates. Luckily the DFW offers a plethora of stores in the area and I'll be damned if I don't hit every one of them.

I'm in Dallas too man and don't ant to miss out could you give me some tips ...? I missed out on 2013 and so scared to wear my DMPs too much.

It's DMP bros... Wear the hell out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom