The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
now Yeezys got pushed back, I was hoping that many people try to go for these new 350s and leave the Jordans alone.

True that, oh well may karma bless you on the Royals! 

If I was balling out of control I would loan you the money.
lol. I'm not desperate for money like that.  Just one of those things where you're in college and it makes more sense to spend ya money on food and alcohol 
laugh.gif

Only thing that really sucks about the yeezy release is the stores by me only allow you to pick one shoe, and for obvious reasons the yeezy would get the pick. But now since they are out, only people that will be at those particular stores are there for Banned 1s. But it really doesn't matter because only 2 stores out of 12 I frequent would have been affected like that.

A manager I know very well at Footlocker said we have them like Air Force Ones. Lmao. She is a very honest person and will not take my pre-order money [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Only thing that really sucks about the yeezy release is the stores by me only allow you to pick one shoe, and for obvious reasons the yeezy would get the pick. But now since they are out, only people that will be at those particular stores are there for Banned 1s. But it really doesn't matter because only 2 stores out of 12 I frequent would have been affected like that.

A manager I know very well at Footlocker said we have them like Air Force Ones. Lmao. She is a very honest person and will not take my pre-order money [emoji]128528[/emoji]
I don't get how it's obvious the yeezy would get picked

We don´t have raffles going on here in Germany, so I think this is the first pair of Jordans I´m going to camp for.

The only thing I´m worried about is the fact that I have to work at the evenings at the moment, so I´m not sure if I get there in time the evening before they release - would not make sense to camp at the end of the queue of 40 people...

We don´t have raffles going on here in Germany, so I think this is the first pair of Jordans I´m going to camp for.

The only thing I´m worried about is the fact that I have to work at the evenings at the moment, so I´m not sure if I get there in time the evening before they release - would not make sense to camp at the end of the queue of 40 people...
I´m also from Germany. 2013 it was enough to arrive a few hours early to get them. I don´t know if it will be harder or easier this year.. I guess I´ll take my chances online only though

I've camped at releases in Korea and Japan where the lines are at least 200 deep several hours before the release time, so 40 isn't TOO bad if you think about it.

I'm in Germany now as well but this is online or bust for me.

WRONG!  Local guy in my area confirmed GS size leather being used is worse than the 2013 leather used.  

Lol why even bother.  

Read my post again sweetie. Thats what i was saying. Also not buying i know a guy BS. Tell ya homie to send you a pic. Btw, I know a guy too Marky Park he tells me they exclusively sourced baby dove leather for these.

Im a little late to the party, but what happened? I thought when these were announced last year, that they were gonna be actual banned 1's with the X on the back. They are basically now just shattered backboards in the Bred colorway.

I don't get how it's obvious the yeezy would get picked

I'm lost...[emoji]128566[/emoji]

Read my post again sweetie. Thats what i was saying. Also not buying i know a guy BS. Tell ya homie to send you a pic. Btw, I know a guy too Marky Park he tells me they exclusively sourced baby dove leather for these.

roll.gif

Enough man... good luck copping these!

Tumbled Dark Royals next year? These have me thinking y'all. Don't know If I'm here for dark royal tumbled :frown:

Tumbled Dark Royals next year? These have me thinking y'all. Don't know If I'm here for dark royal tumbled
frown.gif
Have your doubts now but come 2017 when they confirm the release, you, me and all of NT will be licking our chops for them.. guarantee lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom