The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It still gets funny around here... Right now dudes are trying to figure out this release.. Something stupid gon jump off Fam.

I don't get how it's obvious the yeezy would get picked

necause most people out there gonna be resellers

resellers know yeezy > jordan retros as far as resale value even against a retro 1

I don't get how it's obvious the yeezy would get picked
Resale value. You can flip the yeezies use that cash to buy breds and still have around 2-400 left over
tru

Sold my beat up '13 pair for ridiculous price :rofl:

Still got 3 DS pairs I'm keeping

Bring these out already!

No no no I'm waiting till launch locators and seeing how my usual spots around Handel things that usually indicates how numbers are looking around here.

Not drama there is usually more buzz and or at least talks of older days and dudes comparing articles and or quality to other 1's. That talk

We already had drama with the GR vs limited talk.

Honestly if it's nothing or drama then that shows our community has other problems.

Older threads always brought laughs and moments

You had dude trying to trade down from a size 16 or 18 to a 9 in the infared thread.

Not even funny memes NT used to have me dying with the memes. Shout out to grizz
there is definitely an air of worry. But with all this wishy washy info, it can't be helped. We don't know whether to be excited or worried. I'm hoping FoampositXI is telling the truth

Last edited:
Yea it will be the worst weekend ever or pure joy.

I haven't struck out on anything so far this year. Heck even yeezys. So I'm hoping these come thur

I mean I'm even leaving the house for raffles and I never do raffles. Smh....

Only Yeezy raffles on that iPad they have and they been money

Wish footlockers and other places went to an iPad system

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom