The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all pairs are the same but then again..

Post the differences and circle them
nerd.gif

Wanna see this
So people are doing forensics now?

@SnottieDrippen
 and @SobeSoles
 either one of you got a UA pair....I am not the only that notice a difference with the pairs posted. 

We don't deal with UA what so ever. There are over 20 people on NT that have done business with us.

We offer 100% authentic or 10x your money back lol. It sounds outrageous but 4 years in no issues..

If y'all need irrefutable proof I'll do it for giggles

Sobe legit.

Now their neighborly Floridian kix whatever they're called...ha!

Sobe ain't gonna say anything cause of politics but just know.

If you buying early you just gotta deal with it. Unless you know the seller personally, play at your own risk. With that said carry on...

Last edited:
So lemme get this straight

1. No one can truly tell the difference between real and fake

2. The might be a GR in terms of the amount of stores selling but less stock per store

3. Buying early from eBay without tagged pictures = real pair

4. Buying early from somewhere else = fake

Let me know if I'm missing something

mean.gif

No one else gives a [emoji]128169[/emoji] if they secure a pair of these or not. I don't give a %&$# who pair real or fake.. Lets formulate plots & schemes to get our pairs... Carry on

Last edited:
We don't deal with UA what so ever. There are over 20 people on NT that have done business with us.

We offer 100% authentic or 10x your money back lol. It sounds outrageous but 4 years in no issues..

If y'all need irrefutable proof I'll do it for giggles
ive bought multiple pair from them, even i had my doubts with the metallic blue release but its legit..i thank them for looking out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom