Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you ready for...

The Draw:

hqdefault.jpg

You:

raffle-tickets.jpg
Then:

Chicago will be flooded with these. I'll try to pick up a few extra pairs to help anyone that gets screwed over.

If I hit a couple times on raffles I will let you guys know so I can help anyone as much as possible. But will all be size 13 in so cal.

Last edited:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Air-Jo...hash=item2a6f567310:m:m9XbbNZ9fYyUFVOWcKv2zBQ

If they are limited as some say the price will only go up & ill skip the release day hassle but if they are easy to cop ill be taking a good L
Station 23 FCFS with 1K pairs on deck.
This release straight comedy. Either people will have paid too much for them or will have to pay too much. Going to be a lot of salt to go around. Makes the last 5 years look so reasonable.

Cute girl at the nearest footlocker offered to hold a pair for me when I was talking her up about them. Win win for ya boi 8)

Looked like a W at first...

Cute girl at the nearest footlocker offered to hold a pair for me when I was talking her up about them. Win win for ya boi 8)
Pics

But straight got caught so quickly turned into a  L :rofl:

foot-locker-employee-uniform.jpg

Man tip my cap to the days I would finesse chicks at the shoe stores for the plug and discounts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom