The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
stores that have never gotten a launch locator are getting these 
roll.gif

So footaction is the only store getting these in my city and I probably won't win the raffle. So I guess it's online or bust for me because I'm not paying a dime over retail.

I told this site exact time of Red Octobers. Told this site exact day and time of TD Yeezy release. 

I tell you there's a lot of pairs (despite 20-30% of the shoes being back door'd)...

@Foamposite XI
 corroborates

@vampire xtc
  corroborates

a bunch of NTers are corroborating...

You hype defeatists go pay $300 plus.

If you're a grown man with other priorities and wake up on Saturday...you'll have a great chance.

Stop letting these hypebeasts and resellers get you thirsty.

I trust ya. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Just went to a couple malls (Central VA), was told at one Finishline that the size run is so limited that they are expecting only 1-2 pairs per size. Couple that with back to school and employees trying to make a buck on the side, you guys might wanna use your lifelines to secure these joints. I really don't think they are widely available. No hype, just deductive reasoning.

I have said it before and i will say it again. Numbers dont mean anything without context. If in the past they got no OG 1s and now all of a sudden they do. Thats an argument for them not being limited. If they usually get 4-5 per size of them. Then the opposite is true. There will be plenty of lifelines. Dont create panic my man. Didnt someone already mention Flight 23 Chicago getting upwards of 1k? Not 100% but thought I read it before.

That depends on how much he's willing to risk his job over.

Probably not that risky. Usually managers are well aware and part of the whole scheme. Only way to get them in to trouble is with a camera, social media and betrayal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom