Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Everybody's gas tank Monday morning:

Everybody's gas tank Monday evening:

Truth no doubt 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe people here are complaining about first come first serve. I'd rather get there early enough and know I'm getting my pair than leaving it up to chance through raffles. All spots here are doing raffles and I would LOVE for them to do first come first serve.

where do you live?

I'm not the biggest fan of fcfs, but i'm also not the biggest fan of raffles either! I'm just not a fan of copping shoes that are somewhat difficult to grab i guess. I need to go to a store at 12p and grab kind of guy. Its my problem.

In LA, FCFS isn't that easy unless you get there early. I can't stand in line for 30 minutes unless its for the kids at Disneyland.

Not sweating these too much. If i get them, great. If not, oh well. 2013's have only been rocked 2-3 times. Would be copping purely on nostalgia.

Bro, I don't have time to camp out for hours for shoes.
mean.gif
This. I never understand why anyone would prefer FCFS. Not to mention the line cutting and potential unruly behavior by the people in line. They must not have a real career or family responsibility. I'd rather pay extra to avoid that chaos.

rn im looking at about 4 footlockers and 3 finishline's around me that are getting them.. waiting on that champ's launch locator 

contemplating paying $75 for an ATC service.. wondering if other services might be less if I wait. still going to try on snkrs with the ATC service cause I want 3 pairs.

let them do whatever they feel like they want to do with their money.

I'd pay someone $50 to pick them up for me on Saturday. 7a-12p block on Saturdays is important to some of us.

Hey guys, completely new to niketalk, and fairly new to the sneaker game. I've joined niketalk specifically to follow the bred 1 release because i've been trying to cop for retail. Hope everyone here is nice, thanks! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom