The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course The Champs in my area (Baybrook) ain't getting them...........of course, they never get 1s.

It seems The Houston Galleria will forever remain the spot where all the shoe stores get everything

Baybrook mall is on the locator, peep again

That's not even a possibility ... Getting a nike account is super difficult for a bonafide brick and mortar store with 5 years of sales to support the application and getting nike to up your account from a general one is damn near impossible. Nike doesn't need any of 'help' seeding pairs....if it wanted to it would directly seed the pairs (like Jacque Slades, perfect pairs, da_mayor). Fairly certain Nike is like scoop who?

I read somewhere that Nike doesn't even allow companies to release there products before the street date, and and are also pretty strict on going over MSRP. I remember a big issue they had with Mr Alan's and Air Force 1s...to the point of them not carrying legit shoes because they didn't have a account for them.

Should be going to around 10 stores around me tomorrow... should be getting 20 tickets if all goes well 
smokin.gif

Called a local mom & pop store this afternoon.  Here is a recap of the conversation:

Me: Hi, are you guys getting the Bred 1s this Saturday 

Worker: Uhhhhhh.....Yeah we are getting them

Me: Ok, so are you doing a raffle or lineup?

(10 seconds elapse)

Worker: Wait..........what size you need?

Me: I usually wear 9.5 or 10

Worker: Yeah, we don't got them. *hangs up*

Me: 

Anybody else hearing anything about numbers at large stores? Still want to make sure pairs aren't just spread thin and those maps are in case misleading.

[emoji]128563[/emoji].......shows up 30 minutes later and raises hell >: >: :smh: backdoor in effect

Called a local mom & pop store this afternoon.  Here is a recap of the conversation:

Me: Hi, are you guys getting the Bred 1s this Saturday 

Worker: Uhhhhhh.....Yeah we are getting them

Me: Ok, so are you doing a raffle or lineup?

(10 seconds elapse)

Worker: Wait..........what size you need?

Me: I usually wear 9.5 or 10

Worker: Yeah, we don't got them. *hangs up*

Me: View media item 2147723

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man one of the mom and pops stores near me has them but he wants $275. That's too high IMO. You guys think if I put in for all the raffles and try on release day I will be able to cop, or do you think I should bite the bullet and pay $275 now and if I cop on RD I can just sell the pair back for $275?

It's all about luck man

We've seen plenty of people grab 15+ raffle tickets and not hit

I'm not feeling confident at all but like I said its luck. Either you get picked or you don't. Either way good luck, I'm sure you'll get picked if you put it in for some raffles.

MY ADVICE TO THOSE WHO REALLY WANT A FAIR CRACK AT THESE WHO ARE IN A MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA IS IF U HAVE A HOH OR A FLIGHT 23 IN YOUR AREA, HIT THEM UP, AS THEY WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST ALLOCATION OF THESE IN STOCK...EITHER THAT, OR HIT UP A FOOTLOCKER,FOOTACTION, OR CHAMPS WITH THE HIGHEST SALES VOLUME...OTHERWISE, IT WILL SURELY BE A "SADDERDAY" FOR U...THESE ARE TRULY A "LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE"(EVEN THOUGH U GUYS HATE THAT TERM,IT IS WHAT IT IS.), MEANING THAT THEY WILL BE AT A TON OF RETAILERS, EVEN THOSE THAT NORMALLY DON'T RECEIVE OG 1's, BUT IN SMALLER ALLOCATIONS BETWEEN 18-36 PAIRS. AND WITH EMPLOYEES GETTING THEIR PAIR OFF THE TOP,AND YOUR CUSTOMARY "BACKDOOR" DEALINGS, MOST SPOTS WILL ONLY HAVE A HANDFUL OF PAIRS AVAILABLE. NOT TRYING TO EVOKE PANIC,BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO GIVE SOME FREE GAME TO THOSE WHO TRULY WANT A PAIR...HOLLA.

CED B.

MY ADVICE TO THOSE WHO REALLY WANT A FAIR CRACK AT THESE WHO ARE IN A MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA IS IF U HAVE A HOH OR A FLIGHT 23 IN YOUR AREA, HIT THEM UP, AS THEY WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST ALLOCATION OF THESE IN STOCK...EITHER THAT, OR HIT UP A FOOTLOCKER,FOOTACTION, OR CHAMPS WITH THE HIGHEST SALES VOLUME...OTHERWISE, IT WILL SURELY BE A "SADDERDAY" FOR U...THESE ARE TRULY A "LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE"(EVEN THOUGH U GUYS HATE THAT TERM,IT IS WHAT IT IS.), MEANING THAT THEY WILL BE AT A TON OF RETAILERS, EVEN THOSE THAT NORMALLY DON'T RECEIVE OG 1's, BUT IN SMALLER ALLOCATIONS BETWEEN 18-36 PAIRS. AND WITH EMPLOYEES GETTING THEIR PAIR OFF THE TOP,AND YOUR CUSTOMARY "BACKDOOR" DEALINGS, MOST SPOTS WILL ONLY HAVE A HANDFUL OF PAIRS AVAILABLE. NOT TRYING TO EVOKE PANIC,BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO GIVE SOME FREE GAME TO THOSE WHO TRULY WANT A PAIR...HOLLA.

CED B.
Sir I believe your Caps Lock is on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom