The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, but that's not what I'm excited about. You can watch new episodes online with English subs if you know where to look. I'm just excited for next week's episode.
http://www.dragonballsuper.tv/

and super excited for breds. I started collecting/selling sneakers just this year so I'm late to the game but the breds just have so much history 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I know this has probably been asked multiple times but which day/days are footlocker, finishline, champs doing in store raffles. I heard tomorrow (monday)?? Is this the only day or they doing multiple days??

Plus im preparing to just go after the XXX1 and not fight the hassle of getting the Breds
Footlocker is doing Monday and Tuesday you pick up the ticket, Saturday you pick up the shoe if you win. 

As much as I prefer to do this on my own/leave my wife out of this, I told her I'd give her $100 but if she gets called and my homie, who is currently unemployed and has nothing better to do tomorrow, $20 if he does. :rofl:

As much as I prefer to do this on my own/leave my wife out of this, I told her I'd give her $100 but if she gets called and my homie, who is currently unemployed and has nothing better to do tomorrow, $20 if he does. :rofl:

hopefully he's not reading this thread lol

Never owned a pair of bred or royal 1s. Hope my luck pans out this sat

Last edited:

Nike/JB with the increased advertising for the XXXIs and "Banned" theme means they are looking to make BIG BIG money with this release.

EVERYONE will eat for retail, and that's a guarantee.
though this is true I wouldn't get too nervous about Kaled on the VMAs hyping these up. The VMAs notoriously rate pretty terribly. Honestly, Kaled's snapchat gets more viewers than the last three VMAs combined. 

but then he went and promoted them on his snapchat. 

is dj kaled that fat corny mexican dj?

didnt know he had that much influence on people

First of all he is not even mexican lets get that out of the way second of all he is a ******* Joke ! Come on but i guess the kids now a days dont give a **** what hip-hop is ! I mean come on " Major Key" **** he is as bad as all these kids making kanye feel like a god smh...

any LI ers heading to rfm? any stores doing raffles there? what about rf nikestore?

First of all he is not even mexican lets get that out of the way second of all he is a ******* Joke ! Come on but i guess the kids now a days dont give a **** what hip-hop is ! I mean come on " Major Key" **** he is as bad as all these kids making kanye feel like a god smh...
Ye Pac Shakur

Updated as of 8:45pm PM pacific 8/28/16

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Raffle starts 8/26 and ends 8/31 11:59pm pacific time.

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone!

Patience is a virtue
Seems like the San Jose/Eastridge code isn't working... Not trying to be rude btw.

Not rude at all; feedback is greatly appreciated. Will fix on the next update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom