The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder if all of these small allocations to B&M locations means that more will be available on SNKRS or other footsites.  Wishful thinking on my part.

I was thinking the same thing. I remember Nike did that with the cp3 13

There you have it guys, this entire release is basically a marketing/hype generation tool for Jordan Brand. I can't say they didn't need it though.
i dont think the shoe is gonna sit but at the same time the yeezys are dropping so people gonna want those first so they can flip

These city gears just a big joke in houston smfh... One store said "We dont know yet"
Another store said "We raffling saturday"
First store fail to even say callback and check tomorrow so everyone be on your game
Raffling Saturday.........when they release Saturday 

mean.gif

anyone have any info regarding this release in Toronto? Visiting for the weekend and wanted to get some insight on Jordan releases there/how hard is it to cop? Thanks!

Def need to explore all options here. I want to get them locally but thats not looking too good. I downloaded SNKRS, can anyone explain exactly how to use it? lol as far as their raffle/draw goes?

i joined a bunch of raffles and ima go at 7am the morning of to my local nike store test my luck there and also try on snkrs while im waiting in store

So on this Monday, what is the new projection: Semi-limited or GR?

The spots I went to all said they got a good amount

That means nothing

What possed me off was I went to footlocker and three kids inline were filing out tickets and didn't know for what shoes, they asked "if we get called we get the shoes for free? Guy said no

"We get the shoes at a discount" no

What color are the shoes? Are they limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom