The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the general consensus is that these will have numbers like a GR but due to hype the number of buyers, resellers, backdooers, etc. going to be much higher making them as hard to get as a "limited" release despite having GR numbers. 
Okay. Fair enough. I just don't think these will end up like the Metallic 5's in terms of ease of copping.

Houston folks...made some rounds today and here's what I've got...I'll skip posting the Shiekh codes that have already been posted. Couldn't get much info on numbers other than Champs, but a lot of stores seemed to think they might receive more stock. Hopefully I land a pair on a raffle...need to break these out for the Texas Tech season opener.

West Oaks

FTL - Raffle
Finish Line - Raffle
Champs - No go
Shiekh Code - B44F47A5FB

First Colony

Champs - Raffle (said they only got 12 pairs)
FTL - Raffle
Finish Line - Raffle
Footaction - Raffle

Shiekh - Code posted already

Shoe Palace - Raffle

Memorial City

Champs - Raffle (said 18 pairs)

FTL - Raffle

Footaction/F23 - Raffle
Finish Line - Closed for renovations

Plazamericas

FTL - Raffle
Footaction - Raffle

Champs - No go

Galleria

FTL - Raffle
Champs - Raffle

Finish Line - Multiple employees told me no raffle because they didn't have any pairs...sure.

Shoe Palace - "Out" of tickets by the time I got there, said they would have more tomorrow but only from 10-5

they're doing it saturday
Ok I knew that, just the way people been acting in here like they already hit a pair left me mad confused for a sec, guess they just excited its a raffle?  
laugh.gif

Hoping the difficulty of kopping is somewhere in between flu game 12s or Chi. Realistic outlook i think.
I wore my Flu Game 12s to pick up raffle tickets today and at one of the stores a guy also in line for the raffle tickets came up to me and told me he struck out on the FG 12s and paid $150 over retail to get them 
sick.gif
 felt kind of guilty telling him I had doubled up at retail and had another pair on ice at home. 

Last edited:
Idk why they snkrs using the draw! Hopefully they're just trying to build hype. I did get my chis thru the draw so maybe it's not a bad thing. 1/3 thru the draw. Didn't hit on ovos or wings

i wore royals to enter a few raffles today. So what. At 1p, and me never being able to wear sneakers during the weekdays, I decided to wear royals since I couldnt over the weekend. Almost went with Chicago's instead but the simple fit called for blue.

Fight me

Only store near me that was doing a raffle said they only had 30 pairs if that [emoji]128553[/emoji] Online or bust for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom