The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know if I want these or not. I'm not a Jordan collector really but will pick up a few pairs here and there. I got the 72-10's, bred 11 lows, and Flu games. I know ill probably get labeled as apart of the new gen of sneaker collectors lol. I'm just an avid Kobe collector but recently decided to get some J's.

I'm probably gonna end up with some Space Jam's but I'm starting to feel like I should scoop these. I like them but I cant tell if its just because of the excitement of them or not. Oh well just thinking out loud really lol.

I'm probably gonna go snrks or bust.

One of the footlockers actually let me looked inside one of the raffle boxes. It was basically a box cut out with every size and a ticket when inside each ticket size. I seen at least for my size 9 it was well over 250 tickets

Funny how some people go and get raffle tickets still, while here in Florida we have the new app raffle. I must say this new app is horrible but time convenient. I mean I failed miserably for the gold 11 lows but as the app directed me to the wait list, if I really wanted those shoes and waited till Monday when the wait list was over I would have not know that those shoes were still available at my local retail stores. Case in point you don't have to worry about the time wasted looking for raffle tickets, driving and walking and also some impulse shopping, for example, snacks and clothing you would probably not have bought if you stayed home. The most flawed part about the app is that the stores are not updating the system to help u get out of the wait list. Thus the buyer saving money and the store losing future sales. Long story short, buyers save time and money but may be disappointed for not knowing of the actual shoes availability and stores losing profits.

Last edited:

Shiekh has actually been my go to spot for 1's. Hit on Royals, Chicago's, Black Toes, UNC's etc. All were through raffles besides the Royals which were FCFS at the time. It's all luck based, but i usually just hope for the best. So.. hoping to add these to that list from Shiekh since all my other avenues ran dry
u run multiple emails or what?

If you don't win, you won't get an email.
Ive been thinking positive all week, so i forgot about this lol 
laugh.gif

Funny how some people go and get raffle tickets still, while here in Florida we have the new app raffle. I must say this new app is horrible but time convenient. I mean I failed miserably for the gold 11 lows but as the app directed me to the wait list, if I really wanted those shoes and waited till Monday when the wait list was over I would have not know that those shoes were still available at my local retail stores. Case in point you don't have to worry about the time wasted looking for raffle tickets, driving and walking and also some impulse shopping, for example, snacks and clothing you would probably not have bought if you stayed home. The most flawed part about the app is that the stores are not updating the system to help u get out of the wait list. Thus the buyer saving money and the store losing future sales. Long story short, buyers save time and money but may be disappointed for not knowing of the actual shoes availability and stores losing profits.
I'm in Florida too and the only problem with the app is that you can make 1,000,000 gmail accounts and make 1,000,000 champs / ftl / fa accounts and just enter 1,000,000 times. I'm sure they will have some kind of system to flag identical names but so far I don't think they do. Big oversight on their part.

I'm in Florida too and the only problem with the app is that you can make 1,000,000 gmail accounts and make 1,000,000 champs / ftl / fa accounts and just enter 1,000,000 times. I'm sure they will have some kind of system to flag identical names but so far I don't think they do. Big oversight on their part.
Florida checking in too. I'm pretty sure they verify phone numbers for each account. Mine did. So the only way to get additional entires would be to have another phone/account. 

I'm interested to see how this app works. This is my first time using it. I'm curious to know the selection process. The app has ways of getting "head starts" where it decreased your countdown clock up to 6 minutes. I have 6 minute head starts for FA and Champs and a 4 minute head start for FL. Not sure if that means I'll be getting selected before other who have to wait the full countdown or what. I've done some research and haven't been able to find out how the app selection works. Hoping I can hit at least one pair through the app though. It's crazy seeing all the raffle stories in here and I've literally just signed up for the stores with the app. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom