The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many pairs of each size do you think a store like NikeTown is gonna have... I just need 2 size 12s

Stay positive bro 

I'm definitely going to try, thanks man.
Went for the few 10am-12pm raffles today and it was fluded with kids. Spoke to the foot store employees I'm cool with since the entering craziness was over and the words they used for this release was (bloodbath, hectic, crying ect). It's real out here.

8/31 UPDATED Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Any insight on how early people will be lining up at FCFS stores like the Grove, etc etc? A whole day? Hours? Trying to map out my morning/day to get in line if I don't hit on a raffle.

Nikr town is the draw

Y'all need to chill on the Nike town and this FCFS

We already seen SF switch from FCFS to Draw

Hold off unless you got the tweet from their respective Nike Twitter accounts.

Things change by the min

I'm expecting most Nike towns to be draw TBH. They just alway annonce that crap on the day of sometimes

8/31 UPDATED Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s

Anyone else have any other ideas?

The AJKOs are nice I picked up my pair before they canceled the release the first time. Wore em to get tickets the first day and tripped a couple dudes out. The lasers I wouldn't do but they look cool and painted shoes tend to chip eventually. The 1.5s would be 10 times better if they had the remastered treatment instead of the bs leather they used. Besides that the check for 01 breds and 2013s somebody might need the cash.

Last edited:
My gawd RiP to nikeatl Twitter account

They have to keep typing or copying and pasting

"No words on offical launch procedure. Please stay tuned for further updates"

Only to be asked by the same guy 2 hours later the same thing and rinse wash reply.

Must suck I would have been like taco bells Twitter and started throwing mad shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom