The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
launch locator says that footlocker union is getting them fcfs so idk what's going on there
Hmmm, interesting. They're probably tired of people calling the store asking about them but why get mad, that's the job they choose to work at...lol smh. 

Was in the bathroom calmly dropping a deuce, my phone rings across the hallway mid-dump, I scamper out all hunched over and ish, and it's my brother asking if I want Chick-fil-A..... :smh: .. Its gonna be a long next few days

bathroom.gif

Got 21 entries spread out over the inland empire rn. Hoping to hit [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Any Brooklyn footlocker called yet? Lol I'm legit outside on my steps waiting to see if I get a call

Do u guys know if you can create 2 snkrs acc. With same mailling address but different name credit card ect, with out 1 order getting cancelled?

Anyone have any experience with WSS releases? Online page says line for wristband starts at 7am, but I'm tryna see what time I should be there by.

Do u guys know if you can create 2 snkrs acc. With same mailling address but different name credit card ect, with out 1 order getting cancelled?
I've done so in the past (one entry for me and one for my wife) but Nike constantly updates its megging capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom