The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEACH ME
If your in the bay you have limitless stores to enter raffles for, finishline, footlocker, footaction, champs, shiekh, shoe palace and tons of malls between SF, SJ and the east bay, multiple all those stores by 2 and get your girlfriend, sister, brother or someone to enter witih you then you double your chances.. My locked in pairs are from a separate hookup so I cant go into that.. You should be fine if you put in the leg work with raffles...

Dude entered 45 raffles. I quit. I just don't have the effort to enter 45 raffles for some cheap pieces of leather and glue

I'll go enter the raffles for two local stores tomorrow then try online on Saturday and hold this L
Most stores aren't giving raffle tickets anymore bro that ended Tuesday

You should be fine if you put in the leg work with raffles...
Entered about 26 raffles in the bay area but I've struck out on the draw before 
nerd.gif

Dude entered 45 raffles. I quit. I just don't have the effort to enter 45 raffles for some cheap pieces of leather and glue

I'll go enter the raffles for two local stores tomorrow then try online on Saturday and hold this L

Most stores aren't giving raffle tickets anymore bro that ended Tuesday
Two local sneaker shops by me are starting their raffles tomorrow. Not chain stores.

What's an important job???????????

Or maybe they work a job that's more laid back

I mean ur always on here so ur job not important

I'm a contracted welder to construction sites and on site jobs until I ship out in March for the Navy. Working in the heat required to take breaks if I'm feeling faint so I pop on here during the day.

Anything else?

I think the DMV Footlockers are starting to call . Montgomery just called . Got my size [emoji]128524[/emoji]

Anyone in DC have experience camping at NIke georgetown? Thinking about goin down after classes on friday at like 2:30 you think ill be good?

i think around closing time should be good. 2:30 is too early

Yeah 2:30 is pretty early but I've never gone on a release this hyped. I plan to head out there some time in the middle of the night. Im definitely not about the camp life though. Most I've probably done is around 6-7 hrs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom