The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember for concord 11 low release, instead of calling, the woodbridge footlocker put all raffle winning numbers on the mall website and you would just check it periodically to see if it was updated. once updated, check for you number, if you found it congrats you won, if not then go on with your day.  beats waiting all day for a phone call. 

Same 
pimp.gif
Which video?

Which video?
"Unforgivable" they're a series of HILARIOUS one man comedy Youtube shows from 2006 that went viral about a black guy who portrays a mentally imbalanced, sociopathic, straight up savage gangsta with some of the best one-liners you'll ever hear. 

I have a nasty cold, I barely made it to the 1 champs in the vicinity of north side Chicago that is getting them to do a raffle.
How the hell are you gonna have just a few stores in Chicago getting these? If There's only one city these should be plentiful, it should be Chicago.
If you can camp on Saturday, you'll be fine.

I remember for concord 11 low release, instead of calling, the woodbridge footlocker put all raffle winning numbers on the mall website and you would just check it periodically to see if it was updated. once updated, check for you number, if you found it congrats you won, if not then go on with your day.  beats waiting all day for a phone call. 

My mall did this for Shattered Backboards I don't get why the same wasn't done for these smh

God I hate Footlocker

joined a few raffles yesterday in ny, flight 23 store in 34st doing first come first serve or they did a raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom