The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Chicago get any calls yet from the raffles? I put in 4 at FNL Orland park and haven't gotten anything yet. Just curious on the outcome from there. They ran out of raffle tickets and started using POST IT NOTES[emoji]128518[/emoji]

You Already Know What Time It Is My Dude....

Locked AND Loaded
nthat.gif
Them Flight Suits
nthat.gif

Man i just moved to stockton ca from okc n the game totally different out here. Put in 11 tixs n honestly am not sure ill even get one call. All the hardwork of networking lost in one move. Even my htown plug said its a no go on a hold
Im in Modesto. So best advice is to hit up stockton and modesto stores. Even tracy is not too far but probably only has one store getn em there

I dun goofed! Completely forgot that these were releasing this weekend and completely missed out on all the raffles.

Someone please give me a big hee haw for being the donkey of the day.

Somebody get these fools out of here posting 30 pictures and not putting in spoiler. I can't keep blocking these foos by myself

I know right smh

My worst ticket gathering to date. Went to Brookwood and they said they were doing FCFS, went to HOH in Galleria and the store was boxed up and closed COMPLETELY so IDK what was going on, went to Footaction at 5:23 just for them to tell me the raffle ended at 5:00, so the only place I got a ticket was City Gear in the mall.

I think I posted in here that the Galleria footlocker would be closed for 2 months and the stores raffle canceled

Footaction lied to me on the phone yesterday saying the raffle was over. It ended today? Wanted to send my brother to get a 2nd ticket yesterday but lucky I got my entry in at FA.

See you Saturday for FCFS at Brookwood

im heading out to flight 34th first to see if i have a helping hand. hopefully.
if thats over , niketown it is. theyre usually organized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom