The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck and hope you get 'em. When I saw they were doing FCFS I knew that was a no go for me. Last time I lined up there was in...2006 when the Black Cat, White/Chrome, and LS Tour Yellow 4's released at midnight. Back then I got there at like 10pm that night, and was only like 20 people back. Did you get any raffle entries for Southcenter, and if so, have you or anyone you know gotten callbacks from them yet?

Havent received any call backs yet. I dont have enough sneakerhead homies to care for the things. Hopefully fingerst crossed the line wont be formed at all by the time I get there.

Didn't hit at Cumberland HOH, they posted their winners on FB earlier. Still got 14 more to go. Hopefully I get a call tomorrow or Friday.
I think Foot Action in Greenbriar is still doing first come first serve if you feel like trying that

But with 14 tickets left

I'm sure you'll smash on one

vHr69ZL.gif

Havent received any call backs yet. I dont have enough sneakerhead homies to care for the things. Hopefully fingerst crossed the line wont be formed at all by the time I get there.
I feel it. Yeah, same here. It was just me and my girl getting raffle tix. I'm the only one of my crew that's really into kicks. I could be wrong, but I imagine you'll be straight if you're lining up that early on Friday. Fingers crossed for you.

One of the worst places tbh. You gotta be out there like 24 hours before if not more. I would not be surprised if theres ppl out there already. Nothing but ghost chairs and middle schoolers
Damn that sucks to hear. I have one two blocks away -- was debating on going in early.

alright, decided to go camp around 6pm friday (get off work around 4pm). Shoe palace is the only FCFS place in my area. Going to head there and my girl is going to meet me around 9pm (her first time camping) lol.

I always work saturday and I'm actually off this weekend due to labor day, so I figure, why not.

Haven't camped out for shoes since the 06 for the tiffanys at Huf. Should go by fast with the technology now a days. I.E smartphones, external battery packs, and tablets. 

I feel confident that Ima geta call but yalla kno if I didn't.

The news will state.

Local Mississipi man, Edward Scissor Hand Jimmy Jazz employees face.

Details are scarce atm but we do kno this.

It was Banned..
:rofl:

Last edited:
Champs SF Westfield mall had over 500 entries and only 18 pairs :lol:

These are at a lot of places, but 1 size run. Gonna be a lot of sad people this weekend. No pizza...

500 entries (bowl) and 18 pairs (milk)

Perfect description

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I want to wish everybody good luck this weekend, I took the plunge and bought a pair at a local mom-and-pop store over here in Brooklyn for $300 to me was worth it just to save myself the time and aggravation plus I work Saturday morning. I have 10 raffle tickets that I haven't received any calls I'm a size 9 if I get any hits I'll come back in the Forum and fling them to somebody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom