The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found out i didnt win the online raffle...:smh:
now online or bust on saturday

happy for those that put in work and got rewarded.

M
NOPE... Not yet, but I'm looking for any NT members to camp with on Saturday. Let's get a group together DFW

I'm down thi is what i actually miss about the culture I've meet some good friends camping out. Have some pairs locked but count me in PM me fam.

Last edited:
Fam how many times you gonna post this? If you use that time and energy on this release you won't have to worry about any consolations.

I was soliciting input-I have been doing legwork but it's hard to stay positive when, out of the 9 raffles I've done, there have been ~500-800 entries for 20-30 pairs. Just trying to ask others if there is another silver lining, is this considered spamming? I can stop, if so.

Hate promoting resellers Especially when all my OG 1s (so far) I got At retail putting raffle work in, and not to mention where I live is plentiful with stores [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] But I hate seeing people who really love this shoe miss out due to all the shady **** an greed. But what do you do when you know ppl sitting on more than 1 pair [emoji]129300[/emoji] Are you helping ya friend by sharing the info allowing him or her to spend their money how they choose for what they want. Or stay quiet let ppl be disappointed while reseller hoard pairs.

I want to wish everybody good luck this weekend, I took the plunge and bought a pair at a local mom-and-pop store over here in Brooklyn for $300 to me was worth it just to save myself the time and aggravation plus I work Saturday morning. I have 10 raffle tickets that I haven't received any calls I'm a size 9 if I get any hits I'll come back in the Forum and fling them to somebody else
repped! Good guy Steve!

Hate promoting resellers Especially when all my OG 1s (so far) I got At retail putting raffle work in, and not to mention where I live is plentiful with stores [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] But I hate seeing people who really love this shoe miss out due to all the shady **** an greed. But what do you do when you know ppl sitting on more than 1 pair [emoji]129300[/emoji] Are you helping ya friend by sharing the info allowing him or her to spend their money how they choose for what they want. Or stay quiet let ppl be disappointed while reseller hoard pairs.

To be fair, this happens literally every Yeezy release.

Hoestly, at the end of the day, Nike is to blame for not making enough pairs-resellers are just opportunists. If Nike could fulfill demand and then some for Aquas, OG WC 4s and Flu Games, they could've done so with these.

Repped, nothing to do with FTL, vegas, or this release but for being a niners fan!
Thanks for the rep! Who's got it better than us? Nobody!!!! Lol really hoping to get a pair I get a pair and not wind up with an L.... we have mad shoe stores in Vegas.... so here's to good vibes this weekend!

I was soliciting input-I have been doing legwork but it's hard to stay positive when, out of the 9 raffles I've done, there have been ~500-800 entries for 20-30 pairs. Just trying to ask others if there is another silver lining, is this considered spamming? I can stop, if so.

9 raffles = legwork

I chuckled.

I'm down thi is what i actually miss about the culture I've meet some good friends camping out. Have some pairs locked but count me in PM me fam.

A few of us are hitting Nike Dallas early Saturday morning. I'm planning on getting there pretty damn early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom