The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't seen or heard anything. I think HoH at Glendale said they were calling Friday. Lots of places didn't get all their pairs in yet. 

No calls from Glendale/Burbank/eagle rock either. They did say either Thursday or Friday. They're probably barely getting their shipment today..or I'm just buttering myself up. Still got hope [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back in the days B4 band camp

I used to have the SICK Plug at FTL.. My boy was the Mgr of a store and his best friend was the other Mgr of another!!!!

FSR out the back door every drop..

But then these fools decides to better their lives and get real jobs!!!

I will call them later n remind them of how good I used to have it! 
mean.gif

"I'm blackin out you're yellin out Bigsykedaddy, we did it in the caddy on the highway , my way"

Yeah I was just curious about the SBBs because the black part on the SBB seems on par with the black on the Black / Red 1's.
Could be never owned a pair but we know this shoes is pretty much scraps in the leather category.

LA Update!!
Montebello SP called.
Only got GS for my wife but still better than nothing.
Hoping for more calls for MEN sizes.

I gotta stay positive.  Hoping that most of the places I went haven't called yet, mostly basing this on the fact that no heads from SoCal have talked about their L's yet.
I feel ya buddy. Literally haven't seen one Los Angeles person take a W or L from a raffle in this thread and I been on it all day (only seen SM). I imagine late tonight or all day tomorrow calls will be going out. 

EDIT: Except for the guy directly above me lol. 

Last edited:
I gotta stay positive.  Hoping that most of the places I went haven't called yet, mostly basing this on the fact that no heads from SoCal have talked about their L's yet.

Santa Monica FA supposedly called someone earlier.. I Caught a L from NTSM. And gotta wait till I see my friend later to confirm 2nd L from her NTSM entry for me

LA Update:

Was at the Footlocker in the Glendale Galleria earlier and saw one of the employee's putting together the contact sheet so calls show go out sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

PUT IN ANOTHER RAFFLE EARLIER. CALLED NTNY TO TRY TO GET A SENSE OF THINGS AND THE LADY BARELY WANTED TO TELL ME WHEN THEY OPENED SATURDAY.. SHEESH.. I WONDER IF THEY NORMALLY GET A LOT OF STOCK.. IM TRYING TO SEE WHERE ILL GO IF I NEED TO DO A FCFS

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON SO FAR.. I KNOW EVERYONES AS HYPED AS ME. CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN EVERYTHING HAS SETTLED.. TEQUILA WILL BE HAD 

Pair On Lock...[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom