The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes bout to put their hands on a man flexing, members weirdly lusting over other members, Nike Ls rolling out......

It's time to call it a night 
laugh.gif

FAM, YOUR ANGER IS CHANNELED TOWARD THE WRONG PERSON,BRO... I MEAN, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T HOLD ANY MERIT TO ME OBVIOUSLY, BUT I'M NOT THE GATEKEEPER TO WHO GETS A PAIR OR NOT,CHAMP. BUT,OH WELL... GOOD LUCK ANYWAY [emoji]128514[/emoji]. HOLLA...

CED B. "THE CLOWN"
You still a clown, all that positive talk with the cap lock the mean anything.....simple as that and I hope nothing by the worst for you in my dave chappelle voice *
damn this is where this thread becomes legendary 
pimp.gif

@Sohoguy AYE, NEXT TIME U QUOTE A BROTHA, BE SURE TO PUT THE WHOLE QUOTE I POSTED, INSTEAD OF EDITING OUT CERTAIN PARTS TO CHANGE THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I WAS TRULY SAYING...THANKS IN ADVANCE,SKIPPER. HOLLA...

CED B. "THE CLOWN"

Last edited:

Dudes bout to put their hands on a man flexing, members weirdly lusting over other members, Nike Ls rolling out......

It's time to call it a night 
laugh.gif
it's not lusting if she's my e-boo, bruh.

it's e-love. don't e-hate what you dont e-understand.

@Sohoguy AYE, NEXT TIME U QUOTE A BROTHA, BE SURE TO PUT THE WHOLE QUOTE I POSTED, INSTEAD OF EDITING OUT CERTAIN PARTS TO CHANGE THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I WAS TRULY SAYING...THANKS IN ADVANCE,SKIPPER. HOLLA...

CED B. "THE CLOWN"

I can easily IP address you bro, beyond all this sneaker talk,..... And come choke slam you. :lol:

This is crazy watching everyone just taking L after L I feel like I need to be great full for my pairs and i will be selling my dmp 09 Breds if anyone is interested.. I feel like it's the least I can do I'm not stingy dude .. #wealleat #pizzaparty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom