The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I checked Itaewon's instagram but they got nothing regarding the 1's. I'm gonna be in Itaewon tomorrow night so i'll check it out. Nike store in Coex got 150 pairs, do you know how many pairs Sinsa got?
I managed to lock down a pair through the nike.co.kr Draw. I had five entries total.

Still haven't heard anything from Dongdaemun or Sinsa. Coex and Hongdae winners have been announced.

I plan to pass by Itaewon tomorrow morning.

I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

While everyone's waiting for your calls feel free to hit up your moms and dads and grandparents to say what up... I mean if the phone is just sitting there might as well... 

Shiekh has yet to email winners yet right? The information about it being tomorrow in the afternoon was correct, because I'm really banking on Shiekh to come through for me.

I managed to lock down a pair through the nike.co.kr Draw. I had five entries total.

Still haven't heard anything from Dongdaemun or Sinsa. Coex and Hongdae winners have been announced.

I plan to pass by Itaewon tomorrow morning.

I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Congrats, sinsa is contacting the winners at 4pm. Praying I get a call or text. Btw what are u doing in Korea?

first 3 to message me first. so i can lock u guys down if i win

my girl and i used a lot of our friends and family's email  
3 have messaged me with proof, 

i'll message you guys if i hit on shiekh norcal. 

hope i can help a bit. 

Well looks like I'm 1/21 on raffles, but all I needed was that 1 [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

Shiekh has yet to email winners yet right? The information about it being tomorrow in the afternoon was correct, because I'm really banking on Shiekh to come through for me.
yea shiekh will email if you win tomorrow after 12pm 

they don't notify you if you loss though. 

yea shiekh will email if you win tomorrow after 12pm 

they don't notify you if you loss though. 
Thanks I appreciate that, I was shook because I was at school all day and come back to everyone talking about eating from raffles, and I thought it was all over for me, cause Shiekh was the only one I was able to enter :koolaid:

Yes I did my girl filled in s ticket for 10 and I put in a 1.5 we both got calls all we had to do was buy 2 accessories I got 2 pairs of socks and she got a cleaning kit and a pair of socks
Damn congrats bro! I'm guessing I struck out then lol....   onto the dreaded SNKRS app.... 

Struck out at my local hoh and footlocker, i had two tickets at each. Jimmy Jazz calls Friday, so there's a little hope. Mr. Alan's will post winners on IG tomorrow afternoon. If I don't win any of that it's on to snkrs app where I'm 0 for 15 and
foot sites. Picked up the banned xxx1 colorway so that have something in case I totally strike out at least I have those to fall back on.

Wish I would have entered more raffles but I didn't realize FLs near me were doing it and I didn't know it ended at 6pm not when they close smfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom