The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe Palace did there calls yesterday, but from what I know the So Cal area got very limited numbers of shoes. 

Good Luck Fellas !

The nike draw system is way better then whatever crap adidas does. I don't know how ya'll striking out on Jays in 2016 :lol:

The nike draw system is way better then whatever crap adidas does. I don't know how ya'll striking out on Jays in 2016
laugh.gif
to be fair I thought this was gonna be just like the metallic 5's and WC 4's

where I could just walk in and cop a pair.. now im starting to learn that was a grave mistake 

The nike draw system is way better then whatever crap adidas does. I don't know how ya'll striking out on Jays in 2016
laugh.gif
And lets not get started on ADC launches. BS loop allows the autobots to take all the inventory.

What if they using vacay or sick time though? Essentially they're getting paid to wait for the shoes. Not necessarily how I'd like to spend a day off work but hey get paid for camping if that's what you have to do.
Come on now fellas... Adidas pulls the exclusivity act too.
For many companies (including mine), any time off that you haven't used is cashed out when you end your employment with that company. If your time off policy is like that, then you're actually losing out on 8 hours of money. Obviously, you use the time off if you want to do something worthwhile (even sleep), but standing in line for 24+ hours is NOT worth it.

And if my time off policy couldn't be cashed out, I still wouldn't want to camp for an entire day... just not worth it to me, I'd rather just pony up the 150 extra for resale if I struck out online.

Different folks, different strokes, though. I salute anyone in that line who wants the sneakers, f the resellers.

I've never camped for a shoe but I would like to too just for the experience.

For many companies (including mine), any time off that you haven't used is cashed out when you end your employment with that company. If your time off policy is like that, then you're actually losing out on 8 hours of money. Obviously, you use the time off if you want to do something worthwhile (even sleep), but standing in line for 24+ hours is NOT worth it.

And if my time off policy couldn't be cashed out, I still wouldn't want to camp for an entire day... just not worth it to me, I'd rather just pony up the 150 extra for resale if I struck out online.

Different folks, different strokes, though. I salute anyone in that line who wants the sneakers, f the resellers.
My Hitta !! 

Last edited:

Time = money.

They'll never grasp that.

They dont care so whats the point.

Thats why I **** with adidas now heavy
atleast adidas gives you a decent chance to cop their stuff , they do ipad raffles, online wait system. nike its so hard because of bots and rigged raffles , even the draw is botted. nike does a poor job of getting coveted items into comsumers hands. Thats why ill buy adidas over nike until they change that. 
All this

Adidas does limited **** too of course.

But its def more even of a shot to get what you want

No reason that I should do 4 raffles for the same shoe and not win on any of them

**** niike

I think it's kinda embarrassing for a full grown man camping for a shoe that's just me tho!

True. Maybe when I was younger but now you wouldn't catch me dead waiting in line for that long. Just shows how low these guys value their time. At 0%. Sad. Time is your most valuable asset.

Time > Money

Last edited:
Struck out on Eblens & Expressions raffles. Looks like i'll have to stick to my 2014 Breds. :frown:

Online tomorrow morning is gonna' be a zoo. and half a grand for Banneds, i'm cool on. I'll just wait for Royals in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom