The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh thinks they're funny sending me an email talking about "Relax.....it's Sunday" disguised as a Sunday sale, knowing damn well I don't want any other emails from them besides one this weekend. 

What if they using vacay or sick time though? Essentially they're getting paid to wait for the shoes. Not necessarily how I'd like to spend a day off work but hey get paid for camping if that's what you have to do.
Come on now fellas... Adidas pulls the exclusivity act too.

Agreed, adidas is crap

For many companies (including mine), any time off that you haven't used is cashed out when you end your employment with that company. If your time off policy is like that, then you're actually losing out on 8 hours of money. Obviously, you use the time off if you want to do something worthwhile (even sleep), but standing in line for 24+ hours is NOT worth it.

And if my time off policy couldn't be cashed out, I still wouldn't want to camp for an entire day... just not worth it to me, I'd rather just pony up the 150 extra for resale if I struck out online.

Different folks, different strokes, though. I salute anyone in that line who wants the sneakers, f the resellers.

And then other places its "use it or lose it." I've been at some employers where they won't even let you rollover or cash out sick time, only vacation... hell some places won't even let you rollover vacation and if you do cash it out upon leave it's only for what you accumulated during a calendar year.

I highly doubt this much complexity was put into thought by the camp goers but if I had to use some time off that I was eventually going to lose one way or another anyway... I'd use it for the slightest of reasons if I felt compelled to.

Last edited:
Sheiks with the troll Email just now. Had me geeked. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

That moment they call for ur girls pair.

Now i gotta pay for this crap I thought it was another for my size.

She's only going to wear them like 3 times

What if they using vacay or sick time though? Essentially they're getting paid to wait for the shoes. Not necessarily how I'd like to spend a day off work but hey get paid for camping if that's what you have to do.
Come on now fellas... Adidas pulls the exclusivity act too.

Yea but I've been getting what I want on the ease but not the yeezys.
Especially on the restocks too

:lol:

Hyped releases are the best.

We're going to flourish, ladies and gentlemen.

Don't forget this shoe is going to restock over and over.

No, I don't know that.

But I do know that.

Last edited:
finishline needs to come thru with the calls today.. 3 finishline entries, one is bound to hit!!!! 

if not, tomorrow it's snkrs app, eastbay.com, footlocker.com

Just got the call from Footaction. We eatin in South Cak!!!!! 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom