The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ok i get it now... respect though... and hope you get a pair jay for camping out... im in NJ also but i will just test my luck online... and if i miss out i will just pay resell :x but ill wait 2 weeks from now for prices to die down and i pay my cc :lol:

Last edited:
Don't make Rookie mistakes in the AM

Go to the site your most comfortable hitting

Alot of these US sites drop the same time

so you Manual boyz gott pick n choose

while these Bot Boyz set there bots to run a sec or two before the timer ends...

real talk he probably would have spit it some solid stuff
From the Banned one to the Banned 1

AirSak on the mic bout ta give you a bad one

Been here almost 2 years straight with the red font

Battling negative demons like I'm on Meth ****

Securing these sneakers with a passion like I'm MJ

I hit on sheikh raffle, they always come through! Will sleep like a baby tonight! Great week for me first vapor grays now Breds, good luck to all tomorrow and tonight!

Last edited:
What's the resale on these? Just curious I already have one pair

Last edited:
Has anybody else had trouble with FTL address book? They keep putting my apartment number in the main address section, and vice versa. Idk if it'll make a difference or not, but every second is gonna count in the morning

so me and wifey entered every raffle at fairfield/solano and I entered us in all the Sheikh raffles for bay area/ sac... and she won both my sz 8.5 and her 3.5y.. won one at kids footlocker locally and have to go down to downtown SF's sheikh.. i had given up all hope but glad i went the extra effort. PIZZA party tomorrow :smokin

The finish line at Culver City/Fox Hills is being remodeled. Any chance these pop up when that store gets finished in the fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom